Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pacamania
    If your a real boxing fan you would agree on this top 10.

1.The Pacman
    2. Martinez
    3. Nonito
    4. Marquez
    5. Ward
    6. Cotto (was robbed by Floyd)
    7. Vladimir
    8. Floyd
    9. Bradley
    10. Vatily
    This might just be, the worst p4p list, I've ever read in my life. Real talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Good Goyim
      Floyd fans should write a letter or maybe start up a petition to get BoxingScene to change their rankings so Pac is below Floyd.

As of now it states Pac is above Floyd though.
      Who cares where BS has them? I don't even really care where espn has them. The fact is I feel pac deserves to be #4 it just happens to coincide. He's looked like **** recently. That's the point. If he wasn't Manny no one would have him near there based on his last performances, plain and simple. This is 2012.

Comment

I would agree that my 2 and 3 are interchangable, but the rest of my list is solid!!! You would agree if your a real boxing fan!!!
        No theyre not... Donaire shouldn't be up there. Martinez should not be ahead of Ward. Pac shouldn't be in the top 3, but I wouldn't fault you for having him at three.

Floyd at 8 is the dumbest thing ever, no offense. He didn't get a gift vs cotto he won 9-10 rounds. He didn't go life or death with him either. A bloody nose isn't life or death. If you want to look at how people looked after the fight, Pac went life and death with... clottey, cotto, margarito... hell everyone he's fought recently.

Also if you want to compare fights... JMM-Pac III vs Floyd-JMM... who went life and death there? If you want to compare Pac-Cotto to May-Cotto.

Comment

Simple search of his posts will tell you he's a Floyd fan pretending to be a Pac extremist, he's doing a horrible job but I'm surprised you haven't caught on yet.
          I have caught on, but sometimes I just wonder. I've read his posts before and he always supports floyd on almost any post prior to this one. I wouldn't have really even responded had it not been for the Donaire at 2 or 3 p4p... that just made my head explode.

Comment

ESPN is nolonger credible. They were credible when they had the Pacman as number 1 and called Floyd a coward. If ESPN wants to redeem their reputation they need to give Skip Bayless his own boxing show!!!!
            This is some real talk right here ^^^

And the truth is floyd lost more rounds against Cotto than Pac did against JMM and Bradley COMBINED

Martinez almost got ktfo against a green as can be prospect and Ward did look impressive against Dawson but Dawson was always a good but never great fighter

Pac is number 1 until he gets a legit loss or is actually hurt in a fight

Comment

Floyd going life and death with a past prime Cotto that Pac KO'd years ago, totally! Last performances woot!
              life and death? Cotto won 2 rounds

Comment

• Serves him right, Marquez fight sucks and the other fighters have faced better opposition except... If you're going to drop Manny Pacquiao, Mayweather should also be dropped. The groundhog makes more appearances a year than that man

Comment

• tards are losing there damn minds.

Comment

• Pac at #4 is not unreasonable.

I would have had either FMJ or Ward for #1 and #2, and Pac #3.

Comment

• lmfao at some of these posts,dont know if they are trolling or not

Comment

Working...
                      X