No announcement yet.

Will pacquiao get his belt back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
    Bradley won't last 6 this time. You will see the old Pac looking for ko this time and will never trust the judges anymore. Funny it showed in the fight every time Pac turn on the offense Bradley has no answer and look like a wet puppy looking for way out. Pac already took his soul. He knows he can't hurt Pac and he can't do anything when Pac mounted his offense while Pac just laugh only at his powder punches.
    All your points there is no KO

Lol at took his soul

Well Bradley gave him a L and took his belt

Comment

If Bradley has to give Pac his belt back then Pac needs to give it back to Marquez who was robbed against him.
      Marquez in turn needs to give Barrera a belt because Barrera was robbed against him and so on we go until boxing turns into anarachy and the only people with belts died long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Bradley gave him a boxing lesson last time, why should it be any different in the rematch?
        This nigg@ has to be high

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
          I know who won the fight, Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley. You can use Google, Wikipedia, box rec.com
          This nigg@ has to be high, lol smh

Comment

So your saying Bradley didn't win and doesn't have the belt

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
              So your saying Bradley didn't win and doesn't have the belt
              I'm saying your ignorant clueless idiot who doesn't think that the man got robbed in front of ur eyes! Way to go dubb! Should change your name to dumb

Comment

Lol Trololololololol damn your guilible

Comment

Pac will not get his belt back unless he tells Arum he wants to box for another few years! No disrespect to Pac, he's a very good fighter but he also got to this point of being a "superstar" because his promo team used Floyd to get him here!! I think Pac won but he did not in any way dominate Tim. This was nowhere near the level of a Williams vs Lara decision! Take away commentary and Manny fans screaming and all i honestly saw was a few straight lefts each round. But pac is much bigger draw than Tim so unless he tells Arum he has some years left than say hello to his replacement!!And yes, they can find a way to build Tim up just like they did Pac.

Comment

Working...
                  X