Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: I Couldn't Get Anything Going, He Was Too Slippery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: I Couldn't Get Anything Going, He Was Too Slippery

Andre Ward outclassed and outmuscled Nottingham's Carl Froch to win the Super Six super-middleweight tournament at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. American Ward was too quick and too slick for his British rival, landing at will with razor sharp jabs and hooks and even bullying Froch at times. Ward, who added Froch's WBC belt to the WBA belt he already owned, was the winner on all three judges' scorecards. The final scores were 118-110 and two cards of 115-113. [Click Here To Read More]

Bummed I had to work today & missed this one. Is it worth even downloading? Sounds like it was a blow according to The Ring round by round coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by sananman50 View Post
      Bummed I had to work today & missed this one. Is it worth even downloading? Sounds like it was a blow according to The Ring round by round coverage.
      Not worth downloading.

But you can watch it here. http://sosoboxing.com/boxing-video-w...vs-carl-froch/

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Andre Ward outclassed and outmuscled Nottingham's Carl Froch to win the Super Six super-middleweight tournament at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. American Ward was too quick and too slick for his British rival, landing at will with razor sharp jabs and hooks and even bullying Froch at times. Ward, who added Froch's WBC belt to the WBA belt he already owned, was the winner on all three judges' scorecards. The final scores were 118-110 and two cards of 115-113. [Click Here To Read More]
        Man I put 300 on your froch , You ****er. LOL . But this was always in the back of my head that he wouldent be able to land clean on ward. oh well

Comment

classy interview by Froch after the fight. Didnt give any excuses saying he was injured or had any problems (other than his opponent being too good lol), didnt use the (surprisingly) close scorecards and say he was robbed.

Best man won, and I look forward to watching Froch again in the future

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
            classy interview by Froch after the fight. Didnt give any excuses saying he was injured or had any problems (other than his opponent being too good lol), didnt use the (surprisingly) close scorecards and say he was robbed.

Best man won, and I look forward to watching Froch again in the future
            Identical feeling as you.

Ward is clearly much better. I can't see him being beaten at SMW or LHW.

Froch is a man's man and I'm looking forward to seeing him in action again.

Class by all around....love to see it. Congrats to Andre Ward he absolutely deserves it. Cheers to Froch moving forward.

Comment

Of course he is slippery. He is from the school of slick African American school of thought.

Comment

I agree with the fact that Froch was very classy in his post fight interview. Much respect to him. He has gained a ton of American fans during the Super Six.

Comment

Working...
                X