Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook is already in ridiculous shape for Alexander.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never knew Brook fought in Atlantic City once before. WTF where was I at for that fight...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88
      Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeVen0m

LMAO i've been trying to figure out the same thing. He's from the UK, but I'm not sure what his ethnicity is either...half black half white maybe?

I don't get it either. His mum and dad are white, his brothers and sisters are white. Confusing..
      Maybe adopted? I always thought he looked like he had some type of middle eastern in him or something.

Comment

According to Wikipedia his real/birth name is Ezekiel Brinsly Reid.

Comment

Originally posted by Can Crusher
          Well then that counts u out considering ur man boobs and family pac that u showed in that thread u called pb out in.
          feel free to post your picture son,im a work in progress..what are you working on?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Maybe adopted? I always thought he looked like he had some type of middle eastern in him or something.

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/view...ArticleID=1731

From this i gather his mum is white, his dad (who isn't involved in Brook's life) is black and his step-dad is white.

Comment

Its not just about being in great shape physically. You have to be in great mentality as well. Look at guys like Jermaine Taylor and Andre Berto. Both of these guys were always in peak condition physically but often gassed out late in fights. They were always wound up too tight and that constant strain on your brain wears you down over the stretch of a 12 round fight. Im interested to see if Kell is able to relax in the ring and excute his gameplan in the biggest fight of his carreer.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                He looks tanner.... was he training inside a tanning bed?
                Maybe he used one of those self tanning lotions that bodybuilders use?

Comment

Originally posted by Swaggin' View Post
                  i wonder if muscle make you hit harder?
                  Not at all. Body strength and punching power are two totally different things. Tim Bradley is a perfect example.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                    I don't get it either. His mum and dad are white, his brothers and sisters are white. Confusing..
                    His real dad ****ed off before he was born. White mother, middle eastern father.

“My biological father hasn’t been there for me,” Brook says, “but I’ve been lucky. I want people to understand who my step-dad is and how he has helped me from when I was a toddler. Maybe it’s got something to do with me and Lindsay [his girlfriend] about to have a baby but I feel ready to talk about my real dad – even if he’s not my biological father. I call Terry [Thompson] ‘dad’ because that’s how he has always been to me. Just like my mum, Julie. I’ve got a great family."

Brook pauses when asked about the father who apparently abandoned him. But there is no pain in his voice when he explains that: “He’s about but I don’t want to see him. He’s never been in boxing but, truthfully, since I’ve become a little more famous he’s wanted to get involved with me again. But I don’t know the man. Where was he when I needed him? And the fact is I’ve got a dad. It doesn’t make any difference that Terry’s got white skin. That’s the only difference between us. I love him just as much as I love my mum."

Comment

his stamina is his problem, the fact he also will get knocked out by a good fighter, he is way too open. has far too little movement to avoid being battered by a pressure fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X