No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says 'Best Pacquiao' is Too Much For Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mofrekinfoe View Post
    Pacs camp made the 3rd fight because they figured marquez wouldn't have anything for Pac at 38. Im sure they are thinking ok, 39, this has got to be the night marquez gets old, lol.
    Couldnt have said it any better.

And Roach and Pacquiao like to cry about how Marquez is always crying? In 3 fights, Marquez still hasn't fought the "best" Pacquiao...and JMM is old and past his prime.

Comment

He said this in the past 2 fights they have had lol, Still not gonna make me change my predictions on the fight though lol

Comment

Lol... Man you JMM Stan's no he didn't beat Manny at all. JMM and you Stan's sound like a bunch of litte high school girls. 39 and all of a sudden he's built like a tank up top. Lol... I hope he drink his piss because Manny is going to KO the piss right out of him. He's really going to cry after this whooping. The PEDS and piss isn't going to help him. I don't want Manny to KO him out. I want him to beat him down for 12 rounds. I can hear it now... Manny beat up on a 39 old man.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          I really believe Marquez will be counter punching all night long. If Pac over commits and makes mistakes Marquez will capitalize on it. Best way for Pac to win is accuracy. If he fires it. It better hit the mark coz if it doesn't Marquez combo punches to the body is on automatic default setting.
          So basically you believe this fight will be like the other 3?

Comment

you're kidding me..even if the best Pacquiao fights the best Marquez, Marquez would still win because of their styles..counterpunchers will always dominate aggressive fighters..

Comment

cool story Roach....the BEST Pacquiao?...Marquez danced with the BEST Pac 3 times and made a damn good case for winning them all...so wtf is he talking about?!?!?....Marquez wasn't in the ring with BOBBY, he was in with MANNY...the BEST Pacquiao

no version of Manny is too much for Marquez...FACT!!!!

Comment

It's funny how Roach wants to say Marquez will run as soon as he starts to feel Pacquiao's punches. If that's the case then well probably see some of the more crowd-pleasing running in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  cool story Roach....the BEST Pacquiao?...Marquez danced with the BEST Pac 3 times and made a damn good case for winning them all...so wtf is he talking about?!?!?....Marquez wasn't in the ring with BOBBY, he was in with MANNY...the BEST Pacquiao

no version of Manny is too much for Marquez...FACT!!!!
                  This. .......

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Freddie Roach, the trainer of Manny Pacquiao, is expecting Juan Manuel Marquez to use his bread and butter - by counter-punching - on Saturday night. The two fighters are going to meet for the fourth time at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

After three controversial decisions in the their prior meetings, both Marquez and Pacquiao have promised to close the show with a knockout.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah heard it all before.....

Comment

So Roach says the best Pacquiao is too much for Marquez?Sounds like he just admitted the best Pacman didn't show up for episodes 1,2&3

Comment

Working...
                      X