No announcement yet.

Workout Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout Plan

So, I'm in need of a workout plan. I'm 5'9", somewhere around the low 150 lb. region, and according to a BMI calculator, mine is 22.9. I'unno, I guess I'm kinda tired of having this sorta-notrly round tummy. And it's nice to help friends/people move out and NOT pass out after 15 minutes of moving crap around.

Wow, no replies huh? I guess I was a little too...vague?

Comment

go onto www.bodybuliding.com and click onto get a plan this will help and give u a workout.

Comment

yea bodybuilding.com is real good, you can make a bodyspace and itll help you reach your goals and do all the mathmatics **** for you. lots of cool people on there with alot of information that could help you.

im not going to lie i'd say most of the people here dont even work out, let alone box, so your better of on BB.com

Comment

I don't know what kind of build your looking for, but if your looking for a fit look, just run 3 miles a day, do 100 calories on the stair machine, than do explosive high rep circuit training. You'll trim up in no time.

Comment

Google "High Intensity Interval Training"

this will carve you up. You'll lose a lot of fat and gain a bit of muscle as well. I need to do this more but my experience with it has bore great results. Remember that 80% of results is diet.

Comment

Working...
            X