Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't care what anyone says, Mayweather brings excitement to ShowTime!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you must be easily amused if this excites you.

Comment

I hate hearing him talk. But if you enjoyed it then I guess showtime did it's job.

Comment

what are you all talking about?

i understood him perfectly fine....

maybe he stuttered once, but who doesn't in front of a camera and having to answer questions really fast??

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
          Doing interviews, promoting, and working the corner? ****ing awesome!
          meh... I want exciting fights, not exciting promotions

Comment

so much hate for Floyd it's a damn shame.... I mean I rooted against Floyd a couple times and I wouldn't even consider myself a fan of floyd but the man is 43-0 yes he may have cherry picked but he still dominates in the ring and brings out more people to buy his fights than anyone else which is good for the sport... stop hating and learn something...

Comment

Originally posted by negativegain View Post
              green k for you, sir.
              i just do not understand the unabashed man-love for this skidmark on boxing.

I'm not sure how you guys don't get it yet? A guy averaging a mill ppv's and garnering huge attention to boxing can't be a skidmark on the sport. He is the very definition of an ASSET.

Comment

I expect the knocked out Pacquiao and Margarito fans to say what they always say. Everything about Floyd sucks. Check the screen names and lets see if something is said different. Knocked out asses, lmao! Your heroes get brutally ktfo and everything is bad about every other fighter in the world, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorLev View Post
                  so much hate for Floyd it's a damn shame.... I mean I rooted against Floyd a couple times and I wouldn't even consider myself a fan of floyd but the man is 43-0 yes he may have cherry picked but he still dominates in the ring and brings out more people to buy his fights than anyone else which is good for the sport... stop hating and learn something...
                  Think he has brought the hate on himself for acting like a twat for the last 10 years.

I hate him. But i respect him as a boxer. Yet he fights once a year. So there isnt much to respect with him these days.

I hate his talking because he talks ****. And he talks way more than he fights.

I actually enjoyed seeing him last night. But didnt say anything or do anything interesting. Just spoke more nonsense.
                  The interviewer had a hard time trying to get him to answer a simple question

"What do u make of Pac - Jmm?"

"I didnt watch the fight"

:I didnt watch the fight"

"I didnt watch the fight"

"Oh...i did watch the fight, i just didnt pay for it"

"JUST ANSWER THE ****ING QUESTION U TWAT!"

Comment

He is bringing excitement. He really seems like he's ready to get back into the ring. He's excited that he and his dad are on good terms and will be working together. He was very positive and that's a good thing. If Showtime didn't think he wasn't bringing excitement, they damn sure would've given him the lucrative contract.

Comment

No one said he didn't. Doesn't excuse the fact his a horrible champion and a chicken.

Comment

Working...
                      X