Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats next for Timmeh Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was Bradley I would have a keep busy fight at a catchweight of 143-144lbs. If his contract with Top Rank expires, I'd leave Bob Arum ( As he literally threw him under the buss) and would move back down to 140lbs. Good fights can be made in that division against the likes of Maidana, Rios (If he leaves Top Rank probably not viable), Judah, Matthysse, Peterson, Garcia, Khan. Assuming Guerrero sorts his act out and moves out the Welterweight division that is also a possible fight.

At Jr Welterweight there are plenty of options for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Maybe 50 works out a floyd/bradley fight.
      I dont see why not if Bradley is free after one more fight with Top rank.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Here's what I think.... Bradley signed a short term contract with Arum... like a year or 2 fights..... anybody else thinking TMT when he's done?
        I'm open to that. GBP has a good chunk of the 140 and 147 fighters and Bradley can get that Mayweather fight he wants. If you can't fight Pac, fight the guy who did.
        are you ******ed... a 2 fight deal? yea if he was 37. more like a 6 fight 3 year deal. ya boi Bradley sold his soul for the money. now Top Rank is gonna do everything to make sure he keep his "0". as long as he's satisfied, he'll pay for it later.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
          are you ******ed... a 2 fight deal? yea if he was 37. more like a 6 fight 3 year deal. ya boi Bradley sold his soul for the money. now Top Rank is gonna do everything to make sure he keep his "0". as long as he's satisfied, he'll pay for it later.
          Six fights, three years? Interesting. Contradicts everything that's been said thus far.

Comment

I'd love to see TMT sign Bradley.

Comment

Working...
            X