No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Khan Should Face Me Next, I'd Fight Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana: Khan Should Face Me Next, I'd Fight Morales

On the latest edition of The Boxing Lab, which is BoxingScene.com's official radio show, WBA "regular" junior welterweight champion Marcos Maidana spoke about potential rematches with Amir Khan and Erik Morales. The fighter of Argentean descent has been on Boxingscene numerous times gunning for a rematch with Amir Khan. He lost a close decision to the Brit in a "2010 Fight of The Year" battle. [Click Here To Read More]

agreed...khan can't go and leave these questions unanswered...prescott and maidana need to be addressed before he goes to 147...

Comment

Maidana is going to look a right twerp if he loses to Guererro (which is a real possibility)

Comment

Maidana is OBSESSED about Amir.

Comment

Why does this rematch "need" to happen? Maidana almost got stopped in the first round and was soundly out boxed for the majority of the fight. He landed one wild overhand right in the 10th and had over 6 minutes to capitalize, but failed. If not for the 10th round, we wouldn't even be discussing a rematch. Maidana should focus on not losing to Guerrero, which on the basis of his showing against Morales is looking more likely.

Comment

Marcos focus on your fight coming up.

Comment

Maiana had his chance and he blew it.

He was lucky to get the decision over Morales.

He has got a tricky fight against Guererro now, so he has to deal with that.

Why doesn't Maidana ever call Bradley out?

Comment

I can't help but laugh at the so called boxing fans who don't want to see a rematch of a fight of the year. Let's just do away with rematches all together right? I mean there really was no need to see Morales vs Barerra 2 & 3 was there? No need for the other Bowe vs Holyfield fights right? And to those people who don't think the fight was close, you really should find another sport to watch because you clearly don't know s**t about boxing. The fight was close and deserves a rematch. If you are Khan fans and you don't want Khan to rematch Maidana because it was a hard fight then you have missed the point of boxing. I'm not a Khan fan but I gave him full credit for his win against Maidana but I also give Maidana credit because with his limited amount of boxing skills he was able to give Khan hell. The only people that don't want to see a rematch of this fight are Khan nut huggers.

Comment

Guerrero will win

and if Morales had both eyes he probably would've won aswell

Comment

To be honest i dont care for a rematch unless they both go on to make the rematch necessary, I saw the first fight and even for a boxer that doesnt have much ring generalship Khan made Maidana look pedestrian sometimes, Unless maidana beats guerrero then fuvk a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X