Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sparring Video of Benavidez vs Gesta at Wildcard Gym.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    i hate prospects that are claimed to be the next duran but get exposed by bums...........
    One off night and he's a bum? I guess everyone that has a loss is a bum then.

Comment

Gesta is bum

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Round 1
        thanks for posting the sparring videos. benavidez jr. and gesta are a couple of my favourite prospects atm. also, it's kind of funny that people are quick to call gesta a bum because he doesn't look spectacular in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
          One off night and he's a bum? I guess everyone that has a loss is a bum then.
          qoute where i said that he was a "bum"

i said that he struggled & in my opinion even lost to a bum........

Last edited by americanbot; 08-22-2011, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Principe View Post
            Gesta is bum
            ............Why?

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              i hate prospects that are claimed to be the next duran but get exposed by bums...........
              No one ever said benavidez was the next duran you dumb ***get white boy you should worry about pavlik's gay ass ducking fights and drinking the sauce

Comment

............Why?
                got a draw with a guy with 30 losses rematches journey man he already beat is too stupid to see his management is garbage etc

Comment

got a draw with a guy with 30 losses rematches journey man he already beat is too stupid to see his management is garbage etc
                  It was his 10th fight. You could have said he was a bumish at the time. He's clearly better now, having beaten better fighters.

The management criticism is probably valid.

Bum seems kinda harsh.

Comment

It was his 10th fight. You could have said he was a bumish at the time. He's clearly better now, having beaten better fighters.

The management criticism is probably valid.

Bum seems kinda harsh.
                    I stand by my comments and will back them up this idiot thinks he can go from fight journeyman to fighting top 2 LW's like Rios and thinking he will win when he hasn't even faced a top contender like a demarco,ali funeka, katsidis etc

Comment

the fight was stopped in the 2nd round due to a cut caused by a headbutt. it wasn't like he fought the guy for the full 8 rounds and it ended up being a draw...even then it was only his 10th pro fight. hopkins and marquez both lost their first pro fight and look where they are now.

Comment

Working...
                      X