[OFFICIAL] Boxing Scene Blackberry Messenger Group

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shameless bump.

Comment

I just ran in to a couple of brothers that I hadn't seen in years - they're like 'yo, give me your BBM' I was like 'da **** you mean, *****s? You turn gay or some ****? And who you calling fat?' as they proceeded to beat me while I tried to run away. This just happened twenty minutes ago and I was hoping somebody in my neighbourhood - who happens to post on this site - could round up a posse and get these bastards!

Comment

Sometimes when you wake up after being put in a sleeper hold your booty hurts. Jus' saying.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
          Not sure. I tried to find if he posted his BBM but I couldn't find it..
          We know now anyway..
          It was down to him having **** in his sig...

But his back with us so all is good

Comment

Bump......

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
              how do i use wifi on my 8520 without a data plan?
              You need a data plan I think. I never used the messenger before. I heard Governments though are trying to get it shut down as it is basically totally secure and unhackable. Remember governments want to spy on you.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                You need a data plan I think. I never used the messenger before. I heard Governments though are trying to get it shut down as it is basically totally secure and unhackable. Remember governments want to spy on you.
                Yeah like in Dubai. They it down until they were able to get "statistics" from RIM.

Comment

We need more posters to join this group!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Don Golpe View Post
                    We need more posters to join this group!!!
                    Don you cool but **** homie you right man more playas are needed

I aint giving out no BB linkups till some proper playas are down for the course..

I dont need mans texting me when im doing my runnings talking bout
                    'Hows my day' Unless you packing a vagina and sporting some Breasts
                    your message will get no reply...

Comment

Working...
                    X