Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why should I get a PS3 and I have a 360??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why should I get a PS3 and I have a 360??

Ya'll let me know why should I get one and I have a 360... What makes the PS3 stick out above the rest cuz I'm heavily debating on getting one.

Originally posted by LiLHopkins View Post
    Ya'll let me know why should I get one and I have a 360... What makes the PS3 stick out above the rest cuz I'm heavily debating on getting one.
    bluray player end of discussion, and what rest the wii? lol

Comment

lol I know, but I can burn my games, but also my 360 console got banned!! lol so how does it put itself in the upper echelon of games lmao

Comment

No real reason to get a PS3 if you already have a 360. The exclusives for either don't warrant it.

There are also cheaper blu-ray players out there but if you have a HDTV you should definitely have a blu-ray player.

Only real reason I see is if a lot of friends and/or family have PS3. I have a lot of family on PS3 and a lot of friends on 360. So I have both.

Comment

Because the PS3 only does EVERYTHING

Comment

Both are very similar. If you already have an Xbox, I wouldn't waste money on PS3 to be honest.

Comment

Hold out and get the wii hd in 2011

Comment

Originally posted by LiLHopkins View Post
                Reasons why you should get a PS3

1. Free Online Play
                2. You can take out the hard drive and replace it with a 500GB Hard Drive
                3. You can put movies, fights, games, pictures, and videos on it for easy access.
                4. The XBOX 360 has a higher failure rate than the PS3.
                5. The PS3 has Blu-Ray
                6. Cheaper to own. You'll end up spending more on your XBox 360 (In this case you said you already own one I'm sure you've spent a lot on XBOX Live).
                7. You can play with the PS3 controller while it is charging with the usb cable.. Instead of having to buy batteries for the 360 Controller.
                8. When I had the xbox 360 it wouldn't let me hook up a USB Drive into the USB Port it just wouldn't read... With the PS3 I can watch anything off the flash drive.
                9. You can put another operating system on it (Linux)
                10. If you buy the 60GB Console Version it has backwards compatibility so you can play your old ps1 and ps2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
                  Because the PS3 only does EVERYTHING
                  hahaha, THIS

since you're xbox got banned, if you need to get a new console, i'd go ps3... its on its way up still whereas the 360 peaked last year... but if you dont need to replace your 360 i wouldnt worry bout it yet

Comment

Working...
                  X