Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather IS NOT FIGHTING Alexander. 100% false. Bank on it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My uncle has also confirmed that Devon is not fighting Floyd. The scratch he received from Bradley has opened up again and they cant find a band-aid small enough to cover it up.

Comment

Looks like my uncle was right after all.

He and FLOYD played y'all for fools.

tko6

Comment

My uncle just informed me that Fernando Vargas is making a come back against Floyd Mayweather. Floyd Sr, is currently training Vargas and the Alexander leak is just negotiating tactics to bring down Vargas's demand.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          And you're acting like it's cool that he even fights Guerrero. LMAO, he got you all bamboozled. ****in idiots.
          That's one hell of an A$$ that waist to booty

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
            My uncle got inside info on this. Mayweather is simply floating this around to lower the cut % price for his REAL opponents..

Guerrero is the actual front runner. Bank on this.

My uncle got some of the most reliable sources in relation to boxing... Mayweather is NOT fighting Alexander.

Be calm, be assured.
            Floyd must have found out that the only people watching this fight would have been the Mayweathers and The Alexanders

Comment

The fact that this Alexander fight is getting panned across the board one would think it would only enhance Guererro's bargaining power

Comment

My uncle say's no matter what Guerrero is still a horrible fight.

Comment

My Uncle said your Uncle is Floyd's baby daddy's uncle's nephew. That is how you got your credible source.

Comment

ya mayweather is trolling hard for sure. i hope

Comment

Working...
                    X