No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    no idea, never tried U.S moonshine. Dont see the hype behind it either, it has no taste at all, just a cup will get you fcuked up
    Back when I lived in Northeast Tennessee for a brief period of time, I moved into a house and discovered a moonshine still in it's basement. Upon further investigation I discovered a gigantic jug of about 8 gallons of fresh cherry moonshine.

As it turned out, my neighbor was the previous tenant. He wanted the giant jug back, so I gave it back to him on the condition that he give me some.

I ended up getting like half of it, but only managed to drink about 2 cups of it. Even then I thought I was ****ing dying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Awwwwwwww ****!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tengoshi's in the mutha****in Haus!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoe how you been bruh?
      What up Chief? I've been doing alright, trying to stay chill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Just bought a bottle of Patron Platinum but am too pu$$y to open it so im drinking moonshine i got form Ukraine.
        In Mother Russia Pu$$y eats YOU. So pretend you in Mother Russia and crack that summahb1tch open and hit it like you would hit a pregnant girlfriend in the stomach...................multiple times.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        She'll be over it shortly, Chief : I imagine you'd be impossible to stay mad at, but I wouldn't know, considering we've got along since you joined up.

I'm off the market now, man. No more sleeping around and breaking hearts for me for the foreseeable future - I'm back to being a one girl kinda guy.

Celebrated my birthday on the 19th with her and went out to my favorite Mexican restuarant with her, wearing my new JMM shirt : The staff really seemed to love my shirt.

Spent a good 30 mins talking boxing with Jorge, then he found out it was my birthday and I got a courtesy beer and mariachi seranade.

Thats good ****. Tell her she bet do right bayou, or it gon be some smoke in the city. Yea, Mrs. Chief'll be fine, as I am here, I am in everything else I do my homie. I bet thats a bad ass JMM shirt. I may have to find one to sport to the next Boxing match I go to down here.

I saw that ****.

An Atari 2600 and 'Donkey Kong'.

Awesome gift, but Kadyo was a bit more giving.
        Kad's a pro. But Im takin lessons. I figured you like a lil donkey kong.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Back when I lived in Northeast Tennessee for a brief period of time, I moved into a house and discovered a moonshine still in it's basement. Upon further investigation I discovered a gigantic jug of about 8 gallons of fresh cherry moonshine.

As it turned out, my neighbor was the previous tenant. He wanted the giant jug back, so I gave it back to him on the condition that he give me some.

I ended up getting like half of it, but only managed to drink about 2 cups of it. Even then I thought I was ****ing dying.
          I got cousins in Harriman, TN. Nice and quiet out there. I got this helluhfied liqour store I frequent, that has moonshine off in there. I figure I'll pick up some tomorrow to sip on in the evening.

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
          What up Chief? I've been doing alright, trying to stay chill.
          Chillin like a villian Teng mah homie. Its good to hear that you been chillin, we dont need to hear bout you dicin fools with the katana blade mah homie.

Comment

Thats good ****. Tell her she bet do right bayou, or it gon be some smoke in the city. Yea, Mrs. Chief'll be fine, as I am here, I am in everything else I do my homie. I bet thats a bad ass JMM shirt. I may have to find one to sport to the next Boxing match I go to down here.
            No worries there, Chief. If she wasn't treating me right I wouldn't be identifying myself as taken - I've been through too many fake b*tches and drama queens to deal with that ****.

The Marquez shirt I bought from ebay. This exact shirt, and this exact seller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Juan-Manuel-...item2578d70f8e

Kad's a pro. But Im takin lessons. I figured you like a lil donkey kong.
            Oh yeah - Uncle Kadyo's got it right. But you had it right, too. I love the classics, man.

Maybe I could get the chick kadyo gave me to play it with me?

Comment

I got cousins in Harriman, TN. Nice and quiet out there. I got this helluhfied liqour store I frequent, that has moonshine off in there. I figure I'll pick up some tomorrow to sip on in the evening.
              Harriman is about 2 and a half hours from my current location.

Residing on the VA/TN state line, currently.

Are your cousins as cool as you are?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                No worries there, Chief. If she wasn't treating me right I wouldn't be identifying myself as taken - I've been through too many fake b*tches and drama queens to deal with that ****.

The Marquez shirt I bought from ebay. This exact shirt, and this exact seller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Juan-Manuel-...item2578d70f8e

Oh yeah - Uncle Kadyo's got it right. But you had it right, too. I love the classics, man.

Maybe I could get the chick kadyo gave me to play it with me?
                I know thats right. And the shirt is nice, simple, yet ever so classy. Very fitting my man. I think the chick Unc gave you would insist that you call her atari and press every damn button she's got.

Harriman is about 2 and a half hours from my current location.

Residing on the VA/TN state line, currently.

Are your cousins as cool as you are?
                My cousin Howard is a plum fool. He's in his 60's now but the 1st thing he gon ask you is "You hungry??????? And whats your drink of choice young man? Come on to the house, Im sho we can find whatever you drinkin on there". Thats just how he is. My Uncle Peck is kickin 95 in the ass, so he might be rather honery right know, and forget he met you 5 mins after ya'll be introduced. Hes a WWII vet, and as tough a bird you'll meet IMHO.

Comment

• This is the type of **** goin down in the Not-So Secret Santa thread. Ya'll need to hop up on it.

Comment

This is the type of **** goin down in the Not-So Secret Santa thread. Ya'll need to hop up on it.

^that one is quite thick. NE approves.

look how small that waist looks

Comment

This is the type of **** goin down in the Not-So Secret Santa thread. Ya'll need to hop up on it.

we wanna see her face...

Comment

Working...
                      X