Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Roy Jones Jr., Dawid Kostecki Presser in Warsaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Roy Jones Jr., Dawid Kostecki Presser in Warsaw

At the Mariott Hotel in Warsaw, a press conference was held to announce the "Clash of the Titans" event for June 30th in Lodz, with Dawid Kostecki (39-1, 25 KOs) taking on 43-year-old boxing legend Roy Jones Jr. (55-8, 40 KOs), a former world champion in four weight categories. The fight is scheduled for ten rounds, with a contract weight of 185-pounds. Polish heavyweight prospect Arur Szpilka (10-0, 8 KOs) will see action on the undercard. Photos by Bokser.org. [Click Here To Read More]

I wish Roy would just hang 'em up already.

Comment

I don't mind him fighting, but at least he should try and change up his style a little to try and avoid nasty knockouts.

Comment

Roy definately looks his age...hope he doesn't get hurt...he's perfect example why unity is needed (but will never happen) world-wide, 2 prevent boxers from continuing 2 box when there are no skills left...

Comment

damn roy. Australia.... KO. Russia...KO. Poland ......???

Comment

damn Roy............

Comment

mans gonna end up with 10+ loses and tarnish his legacy. i never saw the real prime roy jones jr, i wasnt around when he was p4p #1 i was to young to care.

ive only seen bum jones jr get slapped around be calzaghe, and made to look a fool of and made to look really slow, and old,

dont no why he didnt retire, must be for money, id hate to see him KO'd again which is likely

Comment

damn this is sad...
                and this will end bad also,kostecki can punch and roy can't take a punch

Comment

Is Roy trying to break a record for being KO'ed by a fighter from every country? All joking aside I hope he comes out ok....

Pensacola is still in the house....

Comment

I'm seriously going to cry. These are the fights Roy Jones Jr. is fighting...

Comment

Working...
                    X