No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nishioka Gets Top Nod, Eyes Donaire Clash For May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nishioka Gets Top Nod, Eyes Donaire Clash For May

The JBC (Japan Boxing Commission), the JPBA (Japan Professional Boxing Association) and the Boxing Writers' Club in Tokyo, organized their annual meeting to select the most outstanding boxer of the year for 2011. WBC super bantamweight world champion Toshiaki Nishioka (39-4-3, 24KOs) got the nod as the "Best Boxer of 2011." Nishioka defended the title in April, stopping Mauricio Munoz in nine rounds, and then returned in October to decision former champion Rafael Marquez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

make it happen

Comment

love for this to happen..what a good fight

Comment

the modern day DBZ

Comment

Nishioka-Donaire WBC/WBO unify if Donaire gets past Vazquez Jr. best fight to be made for the super bantemweight division

Comment

rigondeaux

Guillermo Rigondeaux is gonna clean out this division 2012 i gauruntee

Comment

Crossing fingers......

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                The JBC (Japan Boxing Commission), the JPBA (Japan Professional Boxing Association) and the Boxing Writers' Club in Tokyo, organized their annual meeting to select the most outstanding boxer of the year for 2011. WBC super bantamweight world champion Toshiaki Nishioka (39-4-3, 24KOs) got the nod as the "Best Boxer of 2011." Nishioka defended the title in April, stopping Mauricio Munoz in nine rounds, and then returned in October to decision former champion Rafael Marquez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
                That would be a great fight, seriously up for it. Lets get it on

Comment

Donaire v Nishioka would be a blockbuster. I'm impressed with Nishioka and a fight with Donaire for a unification would be awesome. Rigondeoux I think is not at their level yet.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                    That would be a great fight, seriously up for it. Lets get it on
                    This time Manny will shut up Marquez. I'm not expecting a fight with Floyd will happen at all, cause Floyd is on a duck mode.

Comment

Working...
                    X