No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lateef Kayode Eyes Heavyweight Move in Early 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lateef Kayode Eyes Heavyweight Move in Early 2013

It seems likely that undefeated Lateef Kayode (18-0, 14 KOs) will move up to the heavyweight division in the near future. The Nigeria-born fighter has been out of boxing since his fight with Antonio Tarver which took place in June this year. Kayode tried to get Tarver’s IBO cruiserweight title, but the bout ended in a draw and was later changed to a no-decision after Tarver failed a post-fight drug test.

[Click Here To Read More]

Kayode vs Tua lets get it

Comment

Mistake. Not big enough, and not enough pop. Stay at Cruiser. I wish so many of the Cruisers that have moved up would just STAY AT CRUISER, and stack that division, making lots of good, competitive title scraps.

Comment

Not a good idea. Tarver almost knocked his a$$ out. Lateef Kayode is the Cruiserweight version of Timothy Bradley. When you look at him from a casual fan standpoint, you'd think that he's a big puncher and has tremendous KO power, but he's an arm-puncher.

Comment

banks never accomplished anything at CW & is now top 2 in the WBC so i won't speculate how he will do until i watch him fight bigger HWs.

Comment

Another overrated Roach trained fighter. Kayode is a total bum. He will get blasted out at HWVT without a doubt. He has no skills whatsoever and should already have 2 losses. If anyone but Roach was his trainer no one would have ever heard of his garbage ass lol.

Comment

Alpha is right this dude is so overrated man! Dude u got spanked against old man Tarver I mean who r u gna fight at heavy weight u Couldn't even KO Tarver ! U think u can hang with ppl like Klitschkos! Joke
              Last edited by P4P Prince; 11-23-2012, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                Mistake. Not big enough, and not enough pop. Stay at Cruiser. I wish so many of the Cruisers that have moved up would just STAY AT CRUISER, and stack that division, making lots of good, competitive title scraps.
                I agree totally - cruiser should be a prime division, but everyone thinks that they're heavyweights & they're after that HW scrilla.....

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                banks never accomplished anything at CW & is now top 2 in the WBC so i won't speculate how he will do until i watch him fight bigger HWs.
                WBC? Please, from KO'ing Mitchell? That's a joke.....

Anyway, Coyote is a bigger joke.....

Comment

anyone know how his sparring with David Price @ WC went?

Comment

Kayode would lose to Huck, and probably even Mormeck, both of whom are back at CW after trying out HW.

He's just paper chasin' plain and simple

Comment

Working...
                    X