No announcement yet.

Does Khan have trouble making 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1270 View Post
    He said in a recent interview on Ringside that he "kills himself" to make 140, but that his heaviest ever he's walked around at is 152?

I would have thought 12 lbs over a 10 week camp wouldn't be too difficult, just over a pound a week, and still easily enough time to work on tactics, unless he walks around heavier than he's actually saying.
    If he has a low percentage of body fat losing 12lb could be difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by dantheman1983 View Post
      Can't believe Khan had the cheek to use that "clean up 140" line again, 140 just cleaned you up! He will struggle to cope with the punches at 147, best bet would be to go after Paulie again tho I'm sure Hatton will get in there first.
      You just cannot please boxing fans nowadays. They spend their time *****ing about fighters being cowards and complaining about how the best don't fight the best.

Yet when a fighter expresses his intention to challenge every fighter in their division they are criticised.

Comment

He looked small in the Garcia fight. Angel Garcia said he wore high heels at the press meetings prior to the fight to look bigger and said he should move down a weight. I think he can make 140 easy.

Comment

And what happens when he gets sparked at welterweight will we get the tiresome as fcuk excuses of him being drained then & all this carry on of new trainers etc?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            You just cannot please boxing fans nowadays. They spend their time *****ing about fighters being cowards and complaining about how the best don't fight the best.

Yet when a fighter expresses his intention to challenge every fighter in their division they are criticised.
            At what point did I call Khan a coward? I've got a lot of respect for most boxers, Khan just needs to be a little more humble when losing and not believe his own hype so much, once he has got himself back on track then talk about other opponents, he overlooked both Peterson and Garcia.

Comment

Working...
            X