Officials for tonight's fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officials for tonight's fights.

Dan Rafael ‏ @danrafaelespn
    Officials for Kirkland-Molina: ref Jon Schorle, judges Dave Moretti, David Sutherland & Gale Van Hoy (let's PRAY for a KO). #boxing

Dan Rafael ‏ @danrafaelespn
    Officials for Morales-Garcia: referee Laurence Cole, judges Samuel Conde, Mark Green & Oren Shellenberger #boxing

Nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gale van hoy!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gale van hoy!!!!!!!!
      I know. He has returned.

Comment

How does this ****** even have a job?

Being a Boxing judge is the easiest job in the world. You can be 100% wrong and corrupt and not know what you're doing and never get fired.

When are we going to hold judges accountable? Im talking jail time

All the promoters do is get some part-time judges to judge their fight and pay them $10k, even if they get caught they dont care since judging isnt their full time gig. So why would they care if they never judge again?

Ugggh....

For those who have forgotten, Gale Van Hoy is the Texas judge who gave Texan Juan Diaz a 10-2 nod over Paulie Mallignaggi when most people (including me) had Paulie Winning the fight by a few rounds.

his reasons? "Paulie's jab looked strong but didnt look powerfull"

Yea, so because his JAB wasnt KO'ing Diaz he didnt give him any rounds.

I hope this POS has an accident and cant ref tonight

ugggh

and Laurence Cole who is doing the other fight is Van Hoy's BFF, they have robbed countless fighters over their careers.
        Last edited by Medved; 03-24-2012, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Comment

Gale Van Hoy and Laurence Cole? Two worst at their job in the world.

Comment

Jon Schorle cracks me up, he looks like he's sedated or something. He always has that apathetic demeanor.

Comment

Working...
              X