Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Talks Further on Arum Issues, Manny Pacquiao, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza Talks Further on Arum Issues, Manny Pacquiao, More

Strength and conditioning guru Alex Ariza has been making a lot of headlines in the last couple of days. Ariza works with numerous fighters at Freddie Roach's Wild Card Gym in Hollywood, California. Some of those fighters include WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, WBC middleweight king Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, and WBO/WBA 140-pound titleholder Amir Khan.

[Click Here To Read More]

Fake interview *******s ?

Comment

The truth be coming out now. I told y'all Bob Arum was the problem all along. Ain't nobody believe me.

Comment

What a waste of characters! The users create the news around here. Its unfortunate. SMDH!

Comment

That interview didn't teach me anything I didn't know. Boxing Scene need to step up the questions they ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
            That interview didn't teach me anything I didn't know. Boxing Scene need to step up the questions they ask.
            yeah i read it and i'm also scratching my head. but then again it's a thanksgiving weekend and it would be inappropriate to ask brutal questions.

Comment

fitness and conditioning guru"?????? more like loudmouth shiat talkin excuse -making guru, areeza is no conditioning guru manroid looked winded,and also the guy has zero credibility talkin all that smack ,about linares deserving a win after he was looking like texas chainsaw massacre lol.......
              Last edited by boxingfan76; 11-26-2011, 12:10 PM.

Comment

*******s are going to say this is fake too....

Comment

Worst interview ever. First, no Floyd/Manny follow up questions. Second, the questions appeared to be based on premises that were never fully explained.

All I could gather was that Ariza is mad that Arum doesn't want him working with Top Rank fighters. Would you?

The guy basically calls Arum a crook (which is probably true) and expects Arum not to respond?

Finally, can anybody tell me what the hell Ariza does? Is he a boxing trainer or just a cheerleader? I can put blocks on the floor and have the fighters jump over them -- we did the same **** in high school gym class, remember. That's it, he is just a glorified gym teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    *******s are going to say this is fake too....
                    *******s all but vanished recently, or maybe they are all posting under alts who knows?? it must be embarassing ....

Comment

Working...
                    X