No announcement yet.

MPBoxing Website Is Doing Pretty Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPBoxing Website Is Doing Pretty Well

i think this sight is really great. they have been doing really well with their daily update of the training camp. they also have alex ariza's blog where fans can ask for some nutrition guide and also know pacquiao's nutrition. pretty good in my opinion. it's not some site where money is floating in the background and everyone is acting like they are worldstarhiphop ghetto crap.

Agreed.. goes in-depth about Team Pacquiaos boxing routine. No bullshit on the site.. mostly just boxing.

Comment

i think that this is the first site for a boxer that is really that good. it's also nice that they didn't allow forums in it so that no dumb motherfawker can ruin the site.

Comment

are there threads like this??

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=472566

Comment

Give it a few more weeks so more *******s can find out about the site...it will be flooded with spam, trolls and racism. It will be Pacland Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Give it a few more weeks so more *******s can find out about the site...it will be flooded with spam, trolls and racism. It will be Pacland Jr.
            it's not like a forum website so i dont think trolls can go there. it's more of just videos, blog, shop and news. u can leave a comment on the blogs but it's too nice to fawk it up.

i really like the alex ariza blog u can learn a lot.

Comment

theyre doing a great job with the exclusive vids, makes me frequent the site daily. also the webstore has a lot of nice stuff

Comment

They've been showing the same training vids for a while though: morning runs, crunches, speedbag, slapping. Would like to see them record other things like:

Comment

it has gotten better

i remember when they had those long ass intros at the beginning and the end of the vids, and sometimes the actual vid was shorter than the intros

theyve uploaded a bunch, including some sparring yesterday

Comment

Working...
                  X