• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter Battle Between Adrien Broner and Hank Lundy

Pretty funny check it out

https://twitter.com/#!/hammerinhank30

https://twitter.com/#!/AdrienBroner

hey, itd be a good fight. not that i think lundy will win...

Comment

I'd like to see that fight

Comment

Would be a good scrap, people are dying to get that shine from beating Broner it seems he better be ready~

I have to think Broner would beat Lundy though.

Comment

lundy is a good fighter, but i think broner outboxes him. on a side note, lundy actually has a win over abril but most thought he lost the fight. so that makes another fight in which ppl thought abril was robbed in. seems abril doesnt win a lot of ppl over with his fighting style.

Comment

Would be a good fight once Broner moves up to 135. Lundy's only loss was to Molina in a fight was winning rather easily until he got stopped. I'd like to see DeMarco or Vazquez give Lundy a shot though.

Comment

hank - @AdrienBroner u all talk and a ***** for real to cant see me play around and I will smack the **** out of u lil boy

Broner -

@hammerinhank30 bro u will get your shot just keep winning "

@hammerinhank30 bro we don't pick our fights we just fight now u a boxer u know how the game is

@hammerinhank30 look bro the people want us to fight haaaaaaa but look we go keep knocking off other fighters until the time is right $$$$$$

Womp womp. I only had fun reading hanks stuff. Broner just doing the " Hey bro " or " hey little black guy (yes, he says this), youre a good fighter, stop getting wreckless, we will fight sometime. "

Comment

Twitter is a b$tch sometimes.

If it wasn't for twitter i would probably like Broner. He's seems like a nice/****y guy in his post fight interviews.

But on twitter he's a f##king idiot. I can't like him.

Comment

lol Broners a fool

Comment

It was funny when Broner called him alow budget Antwone Fisher, haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X