Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol my Baby mamma tried to take to to child support court this morning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man good stuff Larry. My baby momma in washington state was getting some kind of state assistance & washington went into my bank accounts last year & froze my $h!t when my daughter lived with me for the year. I had to jump through loops to prove she was with me. But now she was supposed to come back down in the summer & I'm getting the feeling that she doesn't intend to send her back.

I'm about to be hung out to dry. Hopefully God helps me out.

Comment

first K-fed now larryx...hope it all works out in the long run too. seen too many good hardworking guys get screwed over by the system...

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Man good stuff Larry. My baby momma in washington state was getting some kind of state assistance & washington went into my bank accounts last year & froze my $h!t when my daughter lived with me for the year. I had to jump through loops to prove she was with me. But now she was supposed to come back down in the summer & I'm getting the feeling that she doesn't intend to send her back.

DI BUSH BABEEE. . . Is there not a way you could just talk to her, and try to work things out without getting the courts involved?

I don't want to get in your personal business, and all that, but is there no way you could try to work some kind of deal out to avoid having it litigated in court?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          yep..i came with all my paper work, receipts showed the kids went to school from here it was hilarious
          like a freaking boss

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

get a lawyer and file for atleast joint custody man.i swear its worth the money

Comment

thanks to everyone for the positive responses.i even told the court that i didnt want her money.im not a bad dude but i refuse to be railroaded when i know if anything else i love and do for my kids.they are my everything.they are behind me now as i type this.anyone who is my facebook friend know im 100 percent telling the truth

Comment

Good stuff Larry... What a selfish woman, wanted child support money when you had the kids for five days of the week? I tell you some people have no shame. A friend of mine had a similar problem with his baby moms except he ha the kids for four days a week and was still paying child support.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    Now keep in mind i have my kids 5 days a week take them to and from school...anyway we are in court and i just went off cause she was just lying her ass off... bailiffs kept trying to restrain me,at the end the judge was telling her she had to pay me child support..............so that tells you God dont like ugly.she filed the petition cause SHE wanted some extra money.and ended up having to pay...........b1tches kill me
                    Best thing I've heard in a while good work Bro cool to see when things work out LMAO!

Comment

You shoulda told her......

Comment

Working...
                      X