No announcement yet.

I'll just leave this here............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll just leave this here............

These young girls are just trying too hard.It's attention that they seek,but,ultimately,there is nothing they can do that can ease the emotional pain that they're dealing with.

For goodness sake,girls - stop degrading yourselves.Go home and apologize to your parents and go back to college.Those big bad rappers aren't going to want you "shakin' dat thang" in their music videos when you're in your mid 30's,big as a blimp and tied down with several bastard children.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
      These young girls are just trying too hard.It's attention that they seek,but,ultimately,there is nothing they can do that can ease the emotional pain that they're dealing with.

For goodness sake,girls - stop degrading yourselves.Go home and apologize to your parents and go back to college.Those big bad rappers aren't going to want you "shakin' dat thang" in their music videos when you're in your mid 30's,big as a blimp and tied down with several bastard children.
      You watched that, and that's the first thing that came to your mind?

lollll

Comment

I'd guess that those tramps aren't his type.

Comment

How come people get to post videos like this (where you can damn near see asshole and labia) yet I make a thread on Japanese deathmatches, and it gets yanked in 2 seconds?

Lame.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            How come people get to post videos like this (where you can damn near see asshole and labia) yet I make a thread on Japanese deathmatches, and it gets yanked in 2 seconds?

Lame.
            Japanese death matches?

Comment

baby got back 2011 version

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Japanese death matches?
                Nobody died.

It was just a bunch of dude doing dumb shit like powerbombing each other onto razor blades, glass, lightbulbs, flaming tables, and live lobsters.

Yes, I just said live lobsters.

Comment

than you, I'll just take that, add it to my youtube girls folder and send you some green k.

Comment

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

Working...
                    X