Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latina Rapping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She seems alright, can barely understand a word she is saying though, she raps too fast

Comment

damn cant see the pinche video, will check out at home

Comment

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
        She seems alright, can barely understand a word she is saying though, she raps too fast
        you don't like Bone Thugs N Harmony?

Comment

she could get it...:wank::wank::wank:

i think i might have a wank to her later.

Comment

Heard this Chilean girl rapper's song on a Breaking Bad episode. Thought she was good.

Comment

Yeah I just checked her out, she can definitely rap and her flow is pretty sick. The chic is lyrical and for sure I would hit it, shes pretty ****king cute!

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
                Yeah I just checked her out, she can definitely rap and her flow is pretty sick. The chic is lyrical and for sure I would hit it, shes pretty ****king cute!
                yea.....shame Kreayshawn gets all the attention. she has no talent is fugly

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  Heard this Chilean girl rapper's song on a Breaking Bad episode. Thought she was good.

That chic can flow as well. Id smash her too.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    yea.....shame Kreayshawn gets all the attention. she has no talent is fugly

HAHA! Kreyshawn cant rap for ****, her flow is sooooo simple its embarrassing but whatever, Id still hit that anyways. I dont know though, something about her makes me wanna smash her, so id hit it too.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
                      HAHA! Kreyshawn cant rap for ****, her flow is sooooo simple its embarrassing but whatever, Id still hit that anyways. I dont know though, something about her makes me wanna smash her, so id hit it too.
                      yea... despite her uglyness theres something about her that makes you wanna fuck the shit outta her

Comment

Working...
                      X