Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uruguay's new national hero - Luis Suarez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm beginning to come round to the whole taking one for the team thing, but it was still the hand of Satan. He got carded for it.
    Last edited by omarinbox; 07-02-2010, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub View Post
      He made a decision in a split second and saved his team; he got the red and Ghana got a penalty kick... Gyan ****ed that up and they lost in penalty kicks.

Don't come with this stupid cheating bull**** angle, ****ing ****.

Solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
        It's a legendary move

No one is denying he cheated. Ghana was given a penalty to make it to the Semi Final and Uruguay was punished.

It's Ghana's fault they didn't capitalize on their chances
        yep they should have put it away but i am not sure why he thinks hand balls are not cheating.

Comment

not familiar with football..

but IMHO it should be goaltending like in basketball..you take away the big opportunity (specially in this sport)..but you will get a penalty kick and a red only...

not fair for me..

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
            This man is nothing more than a national treasure. He was willingly to miss the Semi Final just for his team to make it without him. That is a taking a bullet for your fellow solider during a war. I have utmost respect for his man and his principles. Just like in life, the good guys never win
            He cheated to get through. Not admirable at all.

Comment

I just hope Holland destroy Uraguay so Saurez doesn't make the final.

Comment

Originally posted by xzworks View Post
                not familiar with football..

but IMHO it should be goaltending like in basketball..you take away the big opportunity (specially in this sport)..but you will get a penalty kick and a red only...

not fair for me..
                Did you see the penalty he scored in the shoot out. If he had done it like that, we wouldn't have this discussion

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  He cheated to get through. Not admirable at all.
                  Cheating is what makes Mardona a legend

Comment

Ghana lost to themselves.

Luis Suarez is a damn Hero and definitely the man of the match.

Comment

Gian let the nerves get to him. Last minute of extra time. The whole stadium cheering you on. A red card for a goal that could have crossed the line. Thats a lot more pressure than the shootout imo.

It was very busy when he was taking that penalty and now he's crying. Denied by the hand of satan.

Comment

Working...
                      X