No announcement yet.

LMAO at Emanuel Steward in round 7!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO at Emanuel Steward in round 7!!!

Watching the replay of Cotto Margarito on HBO right now......when Marg started hurting Cotto in round 7, Steward says his favorite line "And this is exactly how i thought the fight was gonna go"

Does anyone else notice he says this in damn near every fight???? Where are all these pre-fight predictions at before the fight Manny?
    Yes he says this every fight!!!!! Come on Manny
    84.62%
    I've never really noticed it
    15.38%

Originally posted by iBox4Real View Post
    Watching the replay of Cotto Margarito on HBO right now......when Marg started hurting Cotto in round 7, Steward says his favorite line "And this is exactly how i thought the fight was gonna go"

Does anyone else notice he says this in damn near every fight???? Where are all these pre-fight predictions at before the fight Manny?
    I remember LOL when I heard it the first time. He was nuthugging Cotto all fight then when hes getting ****ed over he says I knew that was gonna happen well why the **** didn't ya think to mention it earlier? ****.

Comment

Yeah I think sometimes he is just talking ****, but did he give a prediction prior to the fight? Burt Sugars was dead on though.

Comment

i dont think you can predict the fights if your gonna be on the announcing team .. Max kellerman does a radio show on ESPN and he says he holds off on predictions for fights hes going to call

Comment

Yeah i remember that

"Cotto is kicking him ****less"

Come round 7

"I kneeew it!"

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
            I remember LOL when I heard it the first time. He was nuthugging Cotto all fight then when hes getting ****ed over he says I knew that was gonna happen well why the **** didn't ya think to mention it earlier? ****.
            Right!!! nuthuggin to the fullest!!! then all of a sudden he says that im like WTF???? where did that come from?

hes funny

Comment

how about lampley in round 9 "He looks tireder than margarito " lol

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
                i dont think you can predict the fights if your gonna be on the announcing team .. Max kellerman does a radio show on ESPN and he says he holds off on predictions for fights hes going to call
                thats smart and professional

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                  Yeah i remember that

"Cotto is kicking him ****less"

Come round 7

"I kneeew it!"

Emanuel Stewards predictions skills are about as good as =

j/k....but fa real Mannys real knowledgeable....but he be on that bull sometimes

Comment

actually manny had predicted the exact outcome of that fight weeks before. And through out the fight him and kellerman were right on point on how the fight was going to play out since the first round.

Comment

Working...
                    X