Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cory Spinks is Set To Retire From Boxing, Says Christy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn... K9 diss was totally unnecessary. Ol' St. Louis hoodrat.

Comment

Bravo!! Bravo!!!I mean he was whack in my humble opinion,but did manage to become two.division champ and undisputed champ,not many can say that...and gave Taylor a good run for his money,although Taylor and Spinks are on the same level..anyway im real happy to hear he is gone...

Comment

Lol at the k9 low blow

Comment

Originally posted by R1DG3Z View Post
          Damn... K9 diss was totally unnecessary. Ol' St. Louis hoodrat.
          Yeah that's some bull****.

K9 is a fighter that every boxing fan should appreciate. He has come up the hard way, is very humble, and has earned everything he has in the ring.

Spinks on the other hand has always been entitled because of his name.

The comment is also ridiculous in that Bundrage is 39 and looks his best, in spite of being 5 years older than a washed up Spinks.

Comment

Wow it seems that Mrs. Spinks is a little bitter towards K9. I really have trouble taking this seriously given the matter its presented, but oh well. If its legit good luck to Cory and his future endeavors.

Comment

Good Luck

I wish him the best. Hate all you want, but he did some things in boxing that most can only dream of. Undisputed WW Champ, broke attendance record for indoor arena, won some major upsets, etc.

Would have been nice if the statement was from him, but....

Hopefully him and his family will find success in their future endeavors.

Comment

Anybody remember when spinks was so hot that Mayweather was literally begging him for a fight?

Comment

Should have retired years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Anybody remember when spinks was so hot that Mayweather was literally begging him for a fight?
                    He was HOTT! at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles 2.0 View Post
                      He was HOTT! at that point.
                      Yea for like 15 mins, remember watching dancing into the ring with a rapper and larry merchant nearly choking.

Comment

Working...
                      X