Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does ginger take a risk with a Floyd fight looming?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason don't surprised if they fight in May; I just don't see Floyd twice and Canelo makes him a hell of alot more money than Guerrero(even though that would be a 90-10 split).

Comment

I just realized that ginger might be the new Berto. Brought along carefully, constantly going below his weight class to get fights. Once undefeated & thought of as an opponent for the truly elite. The only difference I guess is that Berto did fight a couple actual welterweights.

Comment

So, which journeyman welterweight will golden boy feed to ginger to protect the September date with Floyd??

Comment

They will continue the trend. When will you change your sig to Canelo, Bush?

Comment

If Floyd invented it and Pac perfected it. What is Canelo doing now?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Reaping the benefits obviously. I mean he's now in the running for Floyd having done absolutely nothing to warrant a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Reaping the benefits obviously. I mean he's now in the running for Floyd having done absolutely nothing to warrant a shot.
                I think Canelo took it a step beyond... It's not even cherry picking anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  I know, this guy is bumscrewing all his fans. And his fans & Floyd fans are loving every minute of the dry di**king.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    and at least pac and floyd were taking on tough competition when they were young and working their way up...canelo has been protected from the start...

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      This is a serious question. The rumor is that they're fighting on the same card & hooking up later in the year. So does golden boy risk his (0) against a good jr middleweight, or they continue doing what they usually do & find some over-matched guy to further the phantom hype??

I mean, honestly now would not be the time to put ginger in with anyone dangerous. However if golden boy doesn't do that, how will they sell a Floyd/ginger fight?? If I were them, I'd tab Maidana, or maybe even Ortiz. I guess I'm resigned to the fact that some fighters can fight whoever they want, while others fight whenever they get a chance, thoughts???
                      I wouldn't be surprised if Canelo fought K-9 Bundrage.

Comment

Working...
                      X