Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to be honest with you. The only reason I'm voting for Obama is....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was because Obama likes feet

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      example: if I change the word white to black in the above post I'm a racist but its ok when its the other way around...
      you're correct!

welcome to America

Comment

not voting for this bum ass food stamp president

Comment

That is the reason i did not vote for Obama. Blacks voting for him cause he is Black. Whites voting for him cause to have the first Black/minority to be president.

If Colin Powell run for president, i would definitely vote for him.

Whether its Obama or Romney, the economy will still be slow. Obama is not doing anything to make the US dollar and i don't think Romney will do anything about it. My focus now is on who has a stronger foreign policy and who wants a stronger military.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
            That is the reason i did not vote for Obama. Blacks voting for him cause he is Black. Whites voting for him cause to have the first Black/minority to be president.

If Colin Powell run for president, i would definitely vote for him.

Whether its Obama or Romney, the economy will still be slow. Obama is not doing anything to make the US dollar and i don't think Romney will do anything about it. My focus now is on who has a stronger foreign policy and who wants a stronger military.

Romney will make the military stronger, in these times you gotta have the #1 navy and airforce. And that cost alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              Romney will make the military stronger, in these times you gotta have the #1 navy and airforce. And that cost alot.
              He will. I still might vote for Obama, but not because of race. Too many people base too much on race around here. Not you, just some of the other posters here. It is obvious who they are.

Comment

TriGz wAntZ dEm BaMa BuCkS!!!

Comment

like it matters who we vote for anyway. pop your meds and get back in the toll booth.

Comment

I just can't put into words how simple minded TS is.

Comment

He gave us a phone tho!

Comment

Working...
                      X