No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Shows in Miami, Gamboa Does Not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Shows in Miami, Gamboa Does Not

MIAMI, FLA. - Former world lightweight champion Brandon “Bam Bam” Rios was a one man show at Versailles Restaurant on Southwest 8th St. Rios showed up to a press conference put together by Top Rank, to officially announce his fight against Yuriorkis Gamboa for April 14th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. There was only one problem, Gamboa no-showed the press conference and now their fight appears to be in jeopardy.

[Click Here To Read More]

oh shyt the whole click is there ekovio, rey, even leonel. i need to get in touch with them soon to see what they say

Comment

This is downright pathetic....................on Gamboa's part. I wonder how many passes he'll pick up for this from his hood.

He deserves none, no remorse nothing. if he runs away, he's a bonified duck.

Comment

I smell a lawsuit

Comment

I wonder if Gamboa is unhappy with Steward?

Comment

biach move right there

Comment

a no show and a guy who looks like he's going to be a complete ghost if he fights at 135 again

rios is huge
              this fight might not go off

Comment

Now if Gamboa doesn't show up at the second press conference then something is up and the fight might be called off

Comment

Cool, I'm glad we've got some pictures of Gamboa not showing up.

Comment

rios needs to be fighting at 140

Comment

Working...
                    X