No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks Pacquiao, Ortiz, Merchant, De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Talks Pacquiao, Ortiz, Merchant, De La Hoya

WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. recently sat down with DJ. Whoo Kid for an exclusive interview, and discussed several subjects - including the fourth round knockout over Victor Ortiz, a possible fight with WBO champ Manny Pacquiao, the problem with HBO broadcaster Larry Merchant, and more.

[Click Here To Read More]

300 pages guaranteed

Comment

35 pages, minimum

Comment

jeeez.. just fight.

Comment

by tomorrow morning we will see atleast 30 posts here,...i'll get mine in now,..i still don't understand why pac doesn't agree with the tests..and after seeing mayweather again,it's just very difficult to hit the man,i can't see manny touching him at all,no wonder he wont take the test

Comment

Mayweather Is Scared. Nothing Else Matters. Fight Pacquiao Or Shut Up, Floyd!

I could care less what comes from Floyds ghetto mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
              300 pages guaranteed
              De la Hoya needs to get his out back in the gym, boxing needs another cash cow.

I remember Cotto saying he would beat Pacquiao b/c Pac lost to Eric Morales, what the hell was up with Joshua Clottey???
              Last edited by Devils Advocate; 10-04-2011, 12:28 AM.

Comment

I cheated Marquez and I was fined...

Comment

Floyd's beaten 2 unbeaten top guys in his career, Corrales and Hatton. I'll give him props for Corrales, but Hatton? You plan on this being your last fight for years so you decide to let a guy move up a division instead of facing either top unbeaten guy in your own (Cotto, Williams). It just so happens that Ricky's only other fight at 147 he got his ass kicked and nearly stopped by a B- fighter and was handed a gift decision. You fight De La Hoya 3 years removed from a significant win and after he was completely dominated and KO'd by Hopkins and you barely do enough to get by with a split decision. You fight Zab Judah for a bull**** title after he lost every round to a C journeyman fighter with 11 loses and a KO percentage of <10. You then struggle to beat Zab who wins the first 4 rounds while knocking you down. You then turn down a fight with highly regarded Antonio Margarito to take less money to fight the very journeyman Zab lost to, Carlos Baldomir. Fast forward 2 years after your win over Hatton, you come back and fight a career featherweight campaigning at 135 and make him jump up 2 divisions and then you don't even make the weight. You then duck Pacquiao to instead fight Shane Mosley, a guy you've been avoiding for years who is now 38 years old and coming off of 2 years of inactivity. You then take a year and a half off to run from Pacquiao and come back to face an unproven guy who is coming off a close decision win over a B fighter and who has already been knocked out and outboxed. Floyd says he doesn't know who's next but we know who isn't. Sergio Martinez and Manny Pacquiao unless he suddenly grows some balls.

Comment

damn, when is this guy ever gonna stop talking and man up to face pac?

Comment

Working...
                    X