Collapse
No announcement yet.

The easiest fight for Floyd after he schools Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id rather see Pac 1st but I wouldnt complain at all if it turned out to be Floyd-Ortiz, Pac-JMM, Floyd-Khan, Pac-Bradley, and then Floyd-Pac. I wouldnt mind 1 more fight in between. Its not like Khan is some no name chump. If Floyd fights him while Pac fights Bradley and we have the insurance that the Super fight is next, then I wouldnt cry about it.

Its not like they would be fighting bums in the mean time. Those are mega fights and it kinda sets the stage because they will have cleared out everyone from 140-147. Then the winner should fight Sergio for there final fight. Again, I want the Pac fight next but if they decided to go that route then I wouldnt kill them for it. Those are good fights also
    Last edited by DLT; 08-07-2011, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      floyd fought judah ****ing 5 years ago..guess you think khan beat barrera better than manny to right?
      Tough to say, they both made Barrera QUIT. Bottom line is Floyd will duck Khan. After he beats one hit wonder Ortiz, he'll sit on those "laurels" for another year....even though Khan beat the crap out of Maidana, who beat the crap out of Ortiz....Floyd will still use this new "accomplishment" as an excuse to avoid Manny and Khan. Floyd's next fight will probably be against the winner of loser of Cotto Margarito...then you guys can say he didnt duck them, even though you know he sharted when he was presented with those fighters in their prime. Floyd is the new Roid Jones. Duck the best, outpoint the rest. BOOOOOOOOO.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        floyd fought judah ****ing 5 years ago..guess you think khan beat barrera better than manny to right?
        They only see face value Larry they cannot read form if their life depended on it , thats why hype works for them .

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
          Tough to say, they both made Barrera QUIT. Bottom line is Floyd will duck Khan. After he beats one hit wonder Ortiz, he'll sit on those "laurels" for another year....even though Khan beat the crap out of Maidana, who beat the crap out of Ortiz....Floyd will still use this new "accomplishment" as an excuse to avoid Manny and Khan. Floyd's next fight will probably be against the winner of loser of Cotto Margarito...then you guys can say he didnt duck them, even though you know he sharted when he was presented with those fighters in their prime. Floyd is the new Roid Jones. Duck the best, outpoint the rest. BOOOOOOOOO.
          ok i see you're trolling...i'll just ignore you from now on

Comment

Working...
          X