No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: I Think Gamboa vs Ponce De Leon Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer: I Think Gamboa vs Ponce De Leon Will Happen

Richard Schaefer, CEO for Golden Boy Promotions, told BoxingScene.com's Luis Sandoval that a featherweight clash between Yuriorkis Gamboa (20-0, 16KOs) and Daniel Ponce De Leon (41-3, 34KOs) will likely happen on September 10 at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Top Rank, who promote Gamboa with Arena Box, are discussing the possible fight with Golden Boy.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gamboa should fight Mikey Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Arum is still milking the fight but hopefully both wont fall like Juanma. Gamboa vs. Chris John is the fight I wanna see. Both are undefeated and I think it makes a great fight. Hopefully after this Golden Boy/Top Rank promoted fight many more will come.

Comment

leon is deserving because his did get robbed in the broner fight. maybe garcia who is a groan man and not a kid anymore and needs to drop the mikey kindergarden crap should fight the winner of gamboa vs leon.

Comment

Make it happen, I need to see featherweights fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
            Arum is still milking the fight but hopefully both wont fall like Juanma. Gamboa vs. Chris John is the fight I wanna see. Both are undefeated and I think it makes a great fight. Hopefully after this Golden Boy/Top Rank promoted fight many more will come.
            I agree.....

I don't think Arum is going to risk Gamboa anytime soon.

He'll give Juanma a rematch with Salido and if Juanma gets over Salido he'll throw him in there with Gamboa to salvage anything the fight has left

Comment

I think Johnny Gonzalez would be a tougher challenge than Ponce, but Gonzalez ducked Gamboa like a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                I think Johnny Gonzalez would be a tougher challenge than Ponce, but Gonzalez ducked Gamboa like a ****.
                Say it to jhonnys face.

Comment

Nice Birthday present.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    García and his people don't want anything to do with Gamboa, they said so. Go read it.

Comment

Working...
                    X