Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s keeping Pacquiao-Mayweather from being made?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
    That's why crime rate is high over here in the far west where over in Europe you got a bunch of fudge packin' pussies! We got ham in north & south america!

Calzaghe slaps like a biitch, snorts coke off guys boners, Hatton starves Africa when he eats enough to feed the whole country, then he has a glass jaw. Khan got sparked out in 1 by a bum. Dirrell schooled that boy Froch, then Kessler did.

There no fighters in america there all bum's bunch of women over there

who you got to hype on about ?.....illegitimate son's of America AKA immigrant's manny pacquiao and Sergio Martinez 36 an 2 championship fights lol lol and the cowardly floyd mayweather hbo need to get some new fighters oh yeah i forgot you got a bunch of women over there

Comment

Originally posted by jermainerambo View Post
      when roy jones won the wbc light heavyweight the top guy's were Dariusz Michalczewski and Virgil Hill.

Dariusz Michalczewski beat Virgil Hill and was the wbo.wba.ibf light heavyweight CHAMPION and former wbo cruiserweight champ (roy jones ducked him)

Dariusz Michalczewski called out roy jones since 1997 there are "news articles google it" roy jones never mentioned Dariusz Michalczewski name not once

lol lol Americans cowards pricing themself out just like floyd is doing:wank
      STFU. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Do yourself a favor, and STFU!!!!!! It's well documented that Dariusz and his promoter would not take the fight outside of Germany. It was in Ring Magazine, and several other boxing news sources at the time. Unlike yourself I was actually WATCHING boxing at that time. Now shutup.

Comment

floyd's cowardice obviously.....

Comment

i mentioned this on another thread and got not clarification, but does anyone know if pacquiao and his camp actually agreed to the ost drug testing without the cut off dates?

Comment

Originally posted by brown mamba View Post
            i mentioned this on another thread and got not clarification, but does anyone know if pacquiao and his camp actually agreed to the ost drug testing without the cut off dates?
            Well it's hard to say because 3 different members of the Pacquiao camp. Have 3 different answers.

So who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
              STFU. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Do yourself a favor, and STFU!!!!!! It's well documented that Dariusz and his promoter would not take the fight outside of Germany. It was in Ring Magazine, and several other boxing news sources at the time. Unlike yourself I was actually WATCHING boxing at that time. Now shutup.

“I'm going to go to HBO Monday and say HBO give me some money and let me go ahead to Germany and make this thing happen with Dariusz Michalczewski, roy jones said

Got any excuses tonight Roy???...lol lol lol

cowardly american All mouth and no trousers

Comment

“I'm going to go to HBO Monday and say HBO give me some money and let me go ahead to Germany and make this thing happen with Dariusz Michalczewski, roy jones said

Got any excuses tonight Roy???...lol lol lol

cowardly american All mouth and no trousers
                Please. Let's see a source for that pal. Roy didn't like the idea of fighting outside of the US after being ****ED in the 88 Olympic Games. And can you blame him? (You'll probably find a way to though, seeing as you're a Limey ****-sucking phaggot.) Do you HONESTLY THINK he was going to get a fair fight in Germany? **** OFF.

Now STFU, because you're getting housed left and right. To say RJJ ducked ANYONE is preposterous! Just look at his resume FFS! He's fought a lot of the best fighters of the last 25 years! Hopkins, Toney, Calzaghe, Tarver, and VERY formidable secondary opposition as well. Like Ruiz and Johnson for instance.

If that makes someone a coward, I'd LOVE to see who you've fought of recent you Limey piece of GARBAGE. Go pledge allegiance to the queen you ****in' ******. You're not wanted around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                  Please. Let's see a source for that pal. Roy didn't like the idea of fighting outside of the US after being ****ED in the 88 Olympic Games. And can you blame him? (You'll probably find a way to though, seeing as you're a Limey ****-sucking phaggot.) Do you HONESTLY THINK he was going to get a fair fight in Germany? **** OFF.

Now STFU, because you're getting housed left and right. To say RJJ ducked ANYONE is preposterous! Just look at his resume FFS! He's fought a lot of the best fighters of the last 25 years! Hopkins, Toney, Calzaghe, Tarver, and VERY formidable secondary opposition as well. Like Ruiz and Johnson for instance.

If that makes someone a coward, I'd LOVE to see who you've fought of recent you Limey piece of GARBAGE. Go pledge allegiance to the queen you ****in' ******. You're not wanted around here.

roy jones jr has NO legacy at 160,,168,,175 or over 200 pounds because he never fought the elite fighters at any weight division he boxed in.

roy jones jr won a vacant middleweight title and made 1 defence he never fought the best at 160 at that time
                  John David Jackson
                  Chris Pyatt and he Ducked the two elite fighters of the division Julian Jackson and Gerald McClellan

A list of the elite fighters at 168 that roy jones was Ducking when he was in that division
                  Graciano Rocchigiani
                  Steve Collins 2 weight champion at the time
                  Nigel Benn 2 weight champion at the time
                  Michael Nunn 2 weight champion at the time
                  chris eubank 2 weight champion at the time
                  Charles Brewer
                  Frankie Liles
                  Robin Reid

BEST at 175 was Dariusz Michalczewsk
                  roy jones won the vacant wbc title vacanted by Fabrice Tiozzo.
                  Fabrice Tiozzo lost his wba title to Virgil Hill then came back and beat Mike McCallum for the WBC light heavyweight title.

Dariusz Michalczewski beat Virgil Hill for the undisputed light heavyweight championship and holds the record for the most consecutive successful title defenses at light heavyweight 23 defenses. He was champ for 9 years an had a incredible 48 and 0 winning run

why did he fight 35yo taver instead of Michalczewski?...........

why did he fight ruiz instead of lennox lewis?..........

roy jones legacy will be remembered as the most protected fighter in history and a drugs cheating,chinny weight hopper that ain,t got a division to claim
                  you could not stop the guy from Ducking and Dodging fighters but the beatings he was Ducking and Dodging caught up with him.

American fighters stay in America their whole careers fighting cans

Got any excuses tonight Roy???...................lol lol moron

look in the mirror tomorrow your gonna see the same thing you see today an UGLY B!TCH
                  Last edited by jermainerambo; 03-26-2011, 08:37 AM.

Comment

The same thing that keeped andre dirrell from fighting ward the same thing that keeped roy jones from fighting Dariusz Michalczewski americans are cowards

cowardly americans bunch of women over there
                    Yes its the defensive wizards who seem a bit scared of fighting for some reason which is strange. The ones who dont get hit much? Maybe Floyd isnt sure he can garantee not being hit by Pac with more than a couple of punches?
                    If he thinks he will be hit more than a certain amount he wont take the fight? But he should hurry up and fight Pac because if he fights Pac when Pac is 34 and Floyd is 35, i will consider that they never fought.
                    Just like as far as im concerned Evander holyfield and Mike Tyson have never ever fought, and neither has Lennox Lewis and Mike Tyson. I can only just about accept that Lennox fought Holyfield, as Holyfield was near his prime.

Comment

in one word: egos

Comment

Working...
                      X