No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley vs. Cano Early Fight Results From Cancun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley vs. Cano Early Fight Results From Cancun

Grand Oasis Arena, Cancun, Mexico - WBC junior flyweight champion Yesenia Gomez (6-2, 3KOs) defended her title with a windmill of punches against outgunned Blanca Diaz (0-3). Yesenia never let up, pounding Blanca to the body and trapping her on the ropes. The Referee saved Blanca after one minute forty eight of the opening round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The ref in the shane fight lmfao. Dude is mean as f uck!!

Comment

Decent performance by shane but Cano isn't that good though.

That commentator was putting me to sleep. Sounded like Garfield.

Comment

It was a good win for Mosley but let's face it, he is done at the elite level. Although he did look better in this fight than he has in a while, credit his dad. It was also good to see him get a fair shake in Mexico too because he clearly won the fight but I was still expecting him to get robbed..

Comment

I'm so happy for Mosley good performance from the old dog but he should retire on a win but you know he won't.

Comment

Cano is a stepping stone for the oldies

Comment

I'm glad they didn't rob Shane....for a moment I thought they would. He beat the crap out of Cano. That one commentator sounds like he just woke up from a 5 year coma. The most boring commentator ever, bar none.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                Decent performance by shane but Cano isn't that good though.

That commentator was putting me to sleep. Sounded like Garfield.
                In agreement with this comment, Shane should have been able to put Cano away. I don't want to sound negative but Shane still looks shot to me, can't see him giving any top 147 lb'er any problems, even when he hurts his man he doesn't have the energy to explode and finish them off.

Comment

Let's be honest lads, out of all these "robbing" countries (Germany, USA, any South American Country, Russia, etc), Mexico is the best out of all.

Takayama got a fair shake, so did Mosley, etc, it's been fairness here for a while now.

Comment

Congrats to Shane and his team for a good performance. Shane finally was able to let his hands go, something he hasn't done in his last 3 fights. He also did good working on his jab. It was a decent jab. My only question is, will his power return? Even tho Cano was hugging, he wasn't hurt and Shane nailed him with some clean hard shots. Overall, boring fight, but good showing from Shane. Would love to see him fight the Bradley/Marquez loser, if he can put on another performance like this and if some of his power returns.

Comment

Working...
                    X