No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Vinny Maddalone Finalzed For July 7th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Vinny Maddalone Finalzed For July 7th

London - Vinny Maddalone, the Italian Stallion from New York, will be travelling to the UK and has told fans “Don’t Blink” as he's looking to be the first to beat the 6ft 9inch Irish Heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, when the pair square off at the Hand Arena, Clevedon, Somerset on Saturday 7th July.

[Click Here To Read More]

A 40yr old cruiserweight journeyman, Tyson Fury is fast becoming one of the biggest jokes in boxing IMO

He'll probably fight Sam Sexton next, I can see it coming, I really can.

Comment

Vinny Maddalone is a name I've heard loads over the years but I've yet to see him in action, can someone tell me what he's like as a fighter?

Comment

Sorry, no xcitement here on this bout...Vinny's time is over, he must b close to 40, & he sums up this divisoin, boring & lacking in talent...worst divisiion in boxing...

Comment

This isn't a disgraceful fight.

However, don't mention someone like Chagaev when everybody knows you're going to swerve and then pick a somewhat decent Journeyman like Maddalone.

Should be a decent scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
            Vinny Maddalone is a name I've heard loads over the years but I've yet to see him in action, can someone tell me what he's like as a fighter?
            He's a face forward brawler that likes to let his hands go. The problem is, he just isn't that good and his defense is blocking punches with his face. Should be easy work for Fury.

What a shit fight! Vinny is shot to pieces. Damn, the HW division sucks so bad!!

Comment

Crap fight that does nothing for Fury. Vinny is nothing but a club fighter

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                He's a face forward brawler that likes to let his hands go. The problem is, he just isn't that good and his defense is blocking punches with his face. Should be easy work for Fury.

What a shit fight! Vinny is shot to pieces. Damn, the HW division sucks so bad!!
                The division has a lot of good fighters, but the PROMOTERS are usually reluctant to make interesting fights.

Some of the most talented HWs like Mike Perez, Denis Boytsov and Deontay Wilder have been rather poorly managed.

At this point, Fury should be fighting another RANKED CONTENDER instead of an old clubfighter. There were many to choose from.

Comment

I am not sure the heavyweight division is as bad as everyone claims. In my opinion it is the fights within the division that suck. Let me try to explain. The problem is that, with the acceptation of Adamek and Chambers, the top fighters in the division make no effort to fight each other. They just keep fighting club type fighters while waiting around for an opportunity at a Klit brother. And no one could tell me if they managed to pull off some form of a Super 6 tournament in the heavyweight division that forced the top fighters to fight each other that it wouldn't generate some excitement.

Comment

I don't know how many times I have to tell people, Fury just isn't that good.

I haven't seen Maddalone fight but don't be surprised if he beats Fury.

Comment

Working...
                    X