No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: VADA on Lamont Peterson's Test, Golden Boy, PEDs, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: VADA on Lamont Peterson's Test, Golden Boy, PEDs, More

VADA’s mission is to help protect the health and safety of athletes who are willing to demonstrate their commitment to clean sport. As a voluntary organization, we depend on those who share our vision to help rid boxing and MMA of PEDs. VADA understands and shares the disappointment that is felt by Golden Boy Promotions, Amir Khan, the undercard fighters, HBO, and the thousands of fans who were looking forward to Khan-Peterson II. This unfortunate situation, however, serves to underscore the need for PED education and the high-caliber testing procedures that VADA offers.

[Click Here To Read More]

So to my understanding, Peterson had a chance to tell the testers of his "situation" with the low T count and his "medicines" before they tested the "B" sample and chose not to?

If this is the case, yea this dude is a ****** and a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksor
      I dont GBP kinda messed up with the contracts that should have informed them of a failed test.

My question is since they arent allowed to disclose info to a "3rd party", could the results of the test simply have been hidden by Peterson if he wanted to?
      For my understanding, they will disclose it if they have the FINAL Result, meaning if both A & B are already examined (except if the Sample A is already negative, no need to examine the Sample B) and have the same result. The reason why its only disclose now, is because Cheaterson Team is the one who delayed the Sample B to be tested. In short, they will publish the result when the result is final.

Comment

Team Peterson has tried to game the system, every step of the way.

The have been consistently deceptive.

Comment

It doesn't matter which way you look at this, in the end it still spells the same:

CHEAT
          FRAUD
          LIAR
          ETC.

Comment

Just makes me even feel ashame for peterson, He is a total fraud, am sorry but am even more disappointed in his trainer (Barry Hunter) who make an emotional speak about how they didnt sell themselves, How God is this and that, I gave him respect after hearing how he claimed he and peterson worked hard, Am shocked that they are trying to make it look like this wasnt premeditated.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              It doesn't matter which way you look at this, in the end it still spells the same:

CHEAT
              FRAUD
              LIAR
              ETC.
              Yep, he is a fraud..

Comment

1st off gather all of the information before you crucify anyone! the stuff peterson was on was time released and had no bearing on performance, the pellets he was administered where soy based and where time released. his levels weren't even off the charts but at a normal range as if his body produced it. He was givin them for his health, that is why he didn't remember taking them right away, on another site his doctor (John Thompson) explains everything - I know we have not become a society that does not check its facts before crucifying someone? we are going back to the salem witch hunt era - due process is key to any logical society, why would peterson want testeing if he was a doper? the stuff he was given was for his health - thats why his levels were at a normal level, but they where synthetic - so keep believing your neighbor is a witch and that the world is flat, me i am not a lazy reader that accepts everything thats printed as god ! i will continue to do research to be well informed so i can make better judgement, and know what the hell i am speaking on - kids and boxing don't mix

Comment

Originally posted by Boksor
                  I dont GBP kinda messed up with the contracts that should have informed them of a failed test.

My question is since they arent allowed to disclose info to a "3rd party", could the results of the test simply have been hidden by Peterson if he wanted to?
                  how? i think khan was also notified about it so how could peterson hide it?

Comment

If PEDerson had a defficiency that was making him tired... I don't blame him by trying to fix it before the fight... As long as it's all natural... Time will tell.., something tells me he is innocent... Maybe it's just the hate for Khan that makes me feels this way... Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X