No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valuev Saw No Purpose in Klitschko vs Adamek Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Valuev Saw No Purpose in Klitschko vs Adamek Clash

Ex-world champion in the WBA Russian Nikolay Valuev spoke about the confrontation between the Ukrainian WBC champion Vitali Klitschko and Pole Tomasz Adamek.

- Fight Klitschko - Adamek not watched the live broadcast. To be honest, had no desire to behold the fight, in which there was no plot - quoted Valuev correspondent Dmitry Sportbox.ru Grebenshikov. - Total confirmed this assumption. Adamek has not had a chance to compete with Klitschko. The intrigue in this fight completely absent. For example, Vladimir duel with David Hay was interesting to watch. There was intrigue, and it attracted me.

Recall that Klitschko, who won on points all the rounds, knocked the representative of Poland in the tenth. [Click Here To Read More]

Fight him then instead of talking crap Nikki !

Comment

who the hell have you fought you bum ass bear look ma****a...didnt yo big ass duck Vitali??that has to be hard to duck someone AT 7 FEET 300+POUNDS

Comment

Sack of ****. every time him, povetkin or dimitrenko open their mouths, they embarrass me more and more

Comment

Valuev doesnt have the balls to get into the ring with Vitali or Wlad.

It would answer the question of what happens if a tree falls in a forest.

ANSWER: WE HEAR IT GO THUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

I think Wlad can KO Valuev much easier than Vitali could.

Comment

Valuev is just an big, feather-fisted pile of chicken ****.

I hope he doesn't fight again, the sport of boxing is better off without him. He was one of the worst HW titleholders of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Valuev is just an big, feather-fisted pile of chicken ****.

I hope he doesn't fight again, the sport of boxing is better off without him. He was one of the worst HW titleholders of all time.
              chagaev was worse though with defences vs carl drumond & matt skelton...

Comment

Only reason the Klits have to fights guys like Adamek is because of ******* like Valuev and Povetkin who run from them and prefer to pick off paper belts and get handed titles to hide behind them.

Why doesn't Valuev stop **** talking and take the 3.5 million dollars offered for him to get in the ring with Vitali? I'm sure everyone would love to see that, to see that sasquatch-looking fraud get the **** beat out of him like a punching bag.

Comment

Adamak would beat Valuev's ass! w12 easy!!!!

Comment

I see no purpose for Valuev to continue his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X