No announcement yet.

If Prime Oscar and Tito were around 2008-2010. WE CAN HAVE OUR FAB FOUR :oo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Prime Oscar and Tito were around 2008-2010. WE CAN HAVE OUR FAB FOUR :oo

If Prime Oscar and Tito were 2008 on wards. We can like totally have our own fab four of this generation.
    OSCAR CAN BE HAGLER
    FLOYD CAN BE LEONARD
    PACQUAIO CAN BE DURAN
    AND TITO CAN BE HEARNS.
    They'll never fight each other, but they'll beat up EVERYONE else.
    Miguel Cotto will get beaten up four times instead of 2. But his fans can say he lost to the FOUR best fighters of his era...

I prefer the Marquez, Barrerra, Morales, and Pacquiao fab four if that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
      If Prime Oscar and Tito were 2008 on wards. We can like totally have our own fab four of this generation.
      OSCAR CAN BE HAGLER
      FLOYD CAN BE LEONARD
      PACQUAIO CAN BE DURAN
      AND TITO CAN BE HEARNS.
      They'll never fight each other, but they'll beat up EVERYONE else.
      Miguel Cotto will get beaten up four times instead of 2. But his fans can say he lost to the FOUR best fighters of his era...
      no offense, but this is a really shit thread mate. I do agree about Cotto getting beat by all of them though

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      I prefer the Marquez, Barrerra, Morales, and Pacquiao fab four if that counts.
      good post, but too bad Morales didn't fight Marquez or else it would be an amazing FAB FOUR

Comment

As much as I hate to say it my boy mayweather would probs duck them so instead of a fab four you'd have the tremendous triangle

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
          As much as I hate to say it my boy mayweather would probs duck them so instead of a fab four you'd have the tremendous triangle
          Yea, I see Mayweather going 1-2. Losing to prime Oscar, prime Pacquiao, his only win would be Tito.

That's if he fought them, which he wouldn't
          Last edited by LeG00N; 11-27-2012, 07:13 AM.

Comment

I don't think Tito could beat any of them, but still I like the idea of this. Too bad it couldn't happen.

Comment

Mayweather would have stayed at lightweight.

Comment

Crap thread. The fact that Oscars name was mentioned in the same sentence as. See, I had to start a new sentence to make sure his name wasn't in the same sentence as Marvelous Marvin Hagler.

Comment

They just don't compare, each legend (Ray, Hagler, Duran, Hearns + Benitez) were characters of their own.

Comment

If Oscar and Tito in their prime were around '08-'10, Mayweather and Pacquiao would both stay the **** far away from 147lbs.

FACT.

Comment

Working...
                    X