No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Medina Tops Grady Brewer In Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Medina Tops Grady Brewer In Shocker

By Jake Donovan - Former reality show star Grady Brewer didn't exactly celebrate his 41st birthday in style, dropping a shockingly one-sided decision to Michael Medina in their main event Thursday evening at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Scores were 99-92 and 98-92 (twice) in a fight described by Boxingscene.com's own Amy Green at ringside as a 10-round slugfest. [Click Here To Read More]

No surprise...Brewer has ALWAYS been nothing more than a lower level contender/gatekeeper/opponent. He gets a couple surprise wins in his whole career and people actually believe he was going to do something. He fought a badly weight drained Guererro and years before that failed miserably in following up on his knockdown of Sechew Powell. He's been stopped 6 times. That should tell anyone he was not going to ever be a force.
    Last edited by richardt; 12-23-2011, 12:27 AM.

Comment

I don't disagree with that... but he generally doesn't lose to guys like Michael Medina, whose resume is absolute basura. This is actually BY FAR the best win of his career, so what does that say for him?

Comment

Man o man I hate when people say "weight drained" are fighters not in charge of taking care of there condition between fights? And the people who agree upon fights who can't make the weight properly.....DON'T ACCEPT the fight, plain and simple.

Anyways, grady brewer is just a gate keeper who sometimes beats prospects.
        No one ever thought different. And whoever did think he could do big things are idiots

Comment

Mike deserved it , ive known him for a long looong time, and he is a guy that trains day in and day out.

I am glad he finally gets a little recognition and i wouldnt be surprised to see him at the higher levels.

Comment

Brewer 's been nothing but a journeyman & time to stop as he's taking 2 much punishment @ his age...

Comment

Working...
            X