No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Denis Lebedev: James Toney Hates The Whole World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Denis Lebedev: James Toney Hates The Whole World

Top rated cruiserweight contender Denis Lebedev (22-1, 17 KOs) expects a very tough battle with former three division champion James Toney (73-6-3, 44 KOs), although Lebedev rates Roy Jones Jr. (54-8, 40 KOs) as the better fighter, at least when both boxers were at their best. Lebedev knocked out Jones in May, and faces Toney on November 4th in Moscow, Russia.

[Click Here To Read More]

That's about right. Toney didn't have a difficult childhood though, it's just how he is.

Comment

James Toney is going to give this guy a boxing lesson

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        I'd love to see Lebedev KO the arrogant, loud-mouthed Toney.

But I have a feeing this one will be going to the scorecards.
        yes me too freedom. . . of all the arrogant boxers, he is yet to be taught a lesson (aside from mayweather). . . Roy Jones got his just desserts (over and over and over again) for taunting, playing with, and humiliating all the C class opposition he faced. . .

I hope Lebedev can teach Toney his lesson, but I think it's a decision fight as well - LEBEDEV FTW! TSZYU CREW FTW!!!

Comment

Nyahahah lol so true. Toney has so much hatred in his heart.. fock Toney. It's like he's always in a bad mood.. fock that.

Burger King is going to get knocked the **** out.!

Comment

Toney is a pretty bitter guy

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
              Toney is a pretty bitter guy
              haha id be bitter if i have MAN BOOBS TOO! poor little fella. . . them ****s just a FLOPPING and a' SAGGING everytime he shoulder rolls. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                I'd love to see Lebedev KO the arrogant, loud-mouthed Toney.

But I have a feeing this one will be going to the scorecards.
                I'm not sure -- I think Toney has slipped far more than most people realize. When was the last time he really looked good in a fight? The first Sam Peter fight?

We'll see. This could be a massacre for Lebedev.

Monte Barrett says no way does Toney ever make the weight limit.

Comment

Dude...**** y'all!! I LOVE James Toney!! lol He's entertaining as hell! The guy looks like a film negative of the pillsbury doughboy!! How can anyone be offended by anything this guy says?? Plus, he's an awesome technician in the ring. His dismantling of Holyfield was special because no one was able to KO Holyfield like that since. If he only took care of his body, he would've become a great heavyweight.

In many ways, Toney is like Floyd except he's actually genuine. He's a man, not a spoiled brat that beats on women like Floyd. I was bummed that Toney didn't re-sign with EA Sports for Fight Night Champion.

Comment

he hates ricans

Comment

Working...
                    X