No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns is Ready if Adrien Broner Comes Calling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns is Ready if Adrien Broner Comes Calling

Ricky Burns could be on a collision course with the man who looks to be one of the biggest current threats to his status as the best super-featherweight in the world, Adrien Broner.

[Click Here To Read More]

The fight should be in Scotland, since Burns is the champion.

Burns would get robbed in the US, so he'd be foolish to agree to go to America to fight Broner.

Comment

Fana was stripped, wasn't he? Mendez-Salgado will be for the vacant IBF 130 belt as far as I know.

Regardless, I think Burns "being the best super featherweight" is debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        The fight should be in Scotland, since Burns is the champion.

Burns would get robbed in the US, so he'd be foolish to agree to go to America to fight Broner.
        That's if Burns even makes it to the final bell, which in my opinion wont happen. He's never fought anyone close the caliber of Broner in my honest opinion.

Comment

Burns-Broner would be a good one. Bouts like this rarely happen though.

Comment

Broner knocks him out, but I'm glad that Ricky Burns is taking on this threat instead of another opponent with a history of back problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
              Fana was stripped, wasn't he? Mendez-Salgado will be for the vacant IBF 130 belt as far as I know.

Regardless, I think Burns "being the best super featherweight" is debatable.
              Fana & Burns are 1 & 2 in the Ring rankings though so it a fight between them would be for the lineal title. Nice to think burns is more interested in a lineal title than an alphabeat title unification.

Comment

I had a dream this fight would happen and Broner would win a wide UD.....

Comment

Not a bad fight to make, 50-50 fight for me at the moment.

Comment

I'd be excited about it, if it gets made. I SAY GET ER' DONE!!!! Great fight for the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X