• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Bumping in light of recent news.

Comment

• It's on!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yes it is..I m so hapy!!!..Rigo have the opportunity to show who he is..

Comment

• lets just make it in nyc and that would be the cherry on top

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Donaire in an ugly looking 8-4, 7-5 type decision that will have everyone that picked Rigondeaux screaming that Donaire is overrated.
              Sticking by this, with the added prediction of Rigondeaux suffering at least one knockdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                Is this some sort of joke ?!??? Hmmmm?? Nonito beats him even with one hand. Rigo is nothing. Who has he fought? nobody. Nonito is one some ATG status level.
                Just because you haven't proven yourself doesn't mean you're a bum.

It just means you haven't proven yourself.

Comment

• damn this is tight, sort of like the rios - alvarado thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                    Just because you haven't proven yourself doesn't mean you're a bum.

It just means you haven't proven yourself.
                    Well said. Rigo may be unrpoven, but he's a damn good fighter. If he beats Donaire, he'll have all the confirmation he needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                      damn this is tight, sort of like the rios - alvarado thread.
                      Yep. Ironically enough, the poll so far reflects my own feelings about the fight. I lean towards Donaire, but I feel that the fight is too close to call. It's gonna be good. I think the fears some have that it'll be boring will prove unfounded.

Comment

Working...
                      X