No announcement yet.

Mares defeats moreno!!!!MARES VS Donaire make it happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devildg View Post
    Donaire needs an extra protective cup....
    chemitos trunk was a little bit LOW? no?

Comment

they were actually good scores.

Mares did his job.... he put on a clinic

Comment

I had it 6 rounds Mares. 2 rounds even. 4 rounds Moreno. Plus the knockdown in round 5. The round they deducted the point from Moreno, i switched to a 10-9 round for Moreno cause he won it clearly and shouldnt have been deducted.

so 117-112 Mares.

Comment

The way Mares comes in with his head down, Donaire would time him with an uppercut.

Comment

Does Donito have any kids??

Comment

Moreno won 5-6 rounds. He took the last two rounds clearly I thought, but the point deduction hurt him.

Mares won 6-7 rounds, he deserved to win the fight.

Comment

11-1 mares wins

Comment

Moreno took too long to get started.

Scorecards were horrific but it doesn't matter because the right man won. The KD sealed it even without the point deduction.

Congrats to Abner Mares. He's proved he's a world class fighter once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    knocked down vazquez jr with two punches ..vazquez never knocked down before that...knocked down mathebula with one punch never knocked down before that...and knocked down nishioka twice with one punch shots...

mares is too sloppy. donaire will time him coming in like he did darchinyan and its game over....
                    i thought you were saying he had 1 punch KO power at 122, my bad.

Mares has more boxing skills than darchinyan, common now.

Comment

Mares was "Duran-esque" but too many low blows. Points deducted from the wrong figher. LOL

GBP wanna make sure Mares retain the belt at all costs. Nevertheless, I thought Mares ABSOLUTELY deserve the win with that knock down and the activity (downstair as well).

Comment

Working...
                      X