Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clottey's going to find himself in a premature TKO loss.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clottey's going to find himself in a premature TKO loss.

Think about it; his inactivity with combinations thrown from his opponents and a sensitive judge will get him his first losing stoppage, unfortunately.

I could see a situation where Clottey is on the ropes with that high guard covering up and Manny is throwing about 30 punches with 2 or 3 answered and the ref jumps in because Clottey didn't do anything even though he wasn't that hurt.

Then in the post fight interview Clottey will complain and there will be tons of threads about how Clottey was robbed.

Comment

Maybe it's because his trainer believes Manny the same and probably wont' look at tapes....what a great trainer to have in the biggest fight of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        I could see a situation where Clottey is on the ropes with that high guard covering up and Manny is throwing about 30 punches with 2 or 3 answered and the ref jumps in because Clottey didn't do anything even though he wasn't that hurt.

Then in the post fight interview Clottey will complain and there will be tons of threads about how Clottey was robbed.
        My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Working...
        X