No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant on Pacquiao-Bradley Rematch, Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Merchant on Pacquiao-Bradley Rematch, Floyd Mayweather

At the moment, the next opponent for Manny Pacquiao is still undecided, with Ruslan Provodnikov and Tim Bradley in the running for the shot.

During a recent conversation with veteran color analyst Larry Merchant, he reflected back on Bradley’s memorable 2013 campaign and the topic of a second encounter with Pacquiao.

“He’s making some serious money these days,” Merchant said of Bradley. “And to get that fight he might have to extend his contract with Top Rank. Then you see what happens. Maybe he wins legitimately or decisively the next time out. How does that change the landscape?”
    [Click Here To Read More]

FCK Arum. I'd rather see Bradley not fight at all this year than resign with Top Rank

Comment

i rather see paquiao fighting againts others fighters like.... canelo,mattysse,khan or marquez

Comment

Mayweather is the bigger draw now with PPV numbers. Pac should NOT resign with TR. If he still wants to pay them a fee, no problem but he needs to be free like Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
          FCK Arum. I'd rather see Bradley not fight at all this year than resign with Top Rank
          Yeah, I agree. If he re-signs with TR, we'll see Marquez-Bradley 4, Pacquiao-Bradley 7, etc. He doesn't stand to gain much fighting Top Rank fighters, I'd rather see him fight Danny Garcia, Mayweather, Matthyse, Maidana, Broner, etc. Besides maybe Providnikov, can't think of any from TR I care about him fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
            Agree, but it's a lot of money too. Pacquiao fight, Marquez rematch, maybe the Rios-Alvarado winner.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
              i rather see paquiao fighting againts others fighters like.... canelo,mattysse,khan or marquez
              i rather see junior fighting against others fighters.....pacquiao,bradley,rios or provodnikov

Comment

I still don't think that Bradley desserves a rematch with Pac because Pac beat him thoroughly the first time and nobody would even be mentioning a rematch today had Pac not been robbed. Regarding Floyd, nobody should ever tune in to another one of his exhibition fights ever again until he steps in the ring with Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

I was on Rafael's chat and he said Bradley would stand a better chance to beat Pac this time out, which may be true if that **** about his foot was right. I still think Pac's style is all wrong for him.

Comment

Why is everyone speaking up except Bradley? If I was Manny, I wouldn't fight Bradley since he turned down Manny to fight Marquez! Manny should fight Ruslan on a big PPV card, and Bradley can fight Marquez in a rematch on HBO Championship Boxing...NO PPV! Bradley MAN UP! Start speaking for yourself! If you want Manny, say it! If you want Floyd, say it! You're looking real suspect right now my brother!

Comment

Working...
                    X