No announcement yet.

Best 360 RPGs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    ME2 is so damn good i didn't care that I never played 1. I'll get it for PC one day, i don't even have a 360! I'm just participating with the thread. I got PS3.
    Mass effect 1 is an amazing game, especially if you are a fan of the series, you can get it bargin bin style for PC and I highly reccommend it

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Mass effect 1 is an amazing game, especially if you are a fan of the series, you can get it bargin bin style for PC and I highly reccommend it
      I think most that try to dismiss ME 1 are those with the ps3 because it never made it to that particular console. If someone that has the 360 dismissed the game, Id say they are down right special,(in a bad way).

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I think most that try to dismiss ME 1 are those with the ps3 because it never made it to that particular console. If someone that has the 360 dismissed the game, Id say they are down right special,(in a bad way).
        That's not fair I love rpg games I'm not a fan of ME1 at all not a huge fan of the series either I tried to get into ME1 multiple times always lost interest pretty quickly. I liked ME2 better I completed that and enjoyed it and ME3 I was put off by the reviews and rumoured terrible ending also I played through the demo and it pissed me off that they still haven't upgraded the character creation since the first game and imo it was terrible back then.

Comment

Bringer gets too emotional when people bring up the fact that pc games **** on all console titles. I mean honestly get Call of Duty and the other exclusive titles for the 360 and play your rpgs on pc with a controller. You spend enough time on the computer as it is being a mod for this sh.t forum, why not just tab over and play Skyrim? I don't see the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            That's not fair I love rpg games I'm not a fan of ME1 at all not a huge fan of the series either I tried to get into ME1 multiple times always lost interest pretty quickly. I liked ME2 better I completed that and enjoyed it and ME3 I was put off by the reviews and rumoured terrible ending also I played through the demo and it pissed me off that they still haven't upgraded the character creation since the first game and imo it was terrible back then.
            Yeah, but you're not a fan of the whole series, so the post doesn't apply to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
              Bringer gets too emotional when people bring up the fact that pc games **** on all console titles. I mean honestly get Call of Duty and the other exclusive titles for the 360 and play your rpgs on pc with a controller. You spend enough time on the computer as it is being a mod for this sh.t forum, why not just tab over and play Skyrim? I don't see the problem.
              I'm not emotional about it, "game wars" (such as the "console wars" between Sony and MS, or the "war" between PC and console gamers) are just ****ing ******ed, and I have difficulty understanding how anybody over the age of 14 feeds into them. We're all gamers, to each his own.

As for playing Skyrim on the computer, I do enough **** on the computer as is with audio mixing, video editing, skype, and moderating message boards. Sometimes I just like to step away from the desk, or put the laptop aside and just veg out with a controller.

Comment

Not too keen on the PC's selection of titles, either. As previously mentioned, the market there is dying a prolonged death due to console popularity. The last PC games I was amped for and played extensively were Morrowind and Diablo 2.

(I was hyped for Diablo 3 as well, but it turned out to be a major disappointment.)

Comment

Aye, kind of like "cartoon wars", South Park fanboys always shit on Family Guy. They remind me of PCgamerfags.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                    "Hi, I just bought a new mountain bike, can anyone tell me any decent bike trails in the area?"

"Huh, cars shit all over bikes. You already use a car for going to work, you should just use a car in your spare time too. Instead of looking for bike trails you should drive on different roads."

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      "Hi, I just bought a new mountain bike, can anyone tell me any decent bike trails in the area?"

"Huh, cars shit all over bikes. You already use a car for going to work, you should just use a car in your spare time too. Instead of looking for bike trails you should drive on different roads."

Comment

Working...
                      X