Collapse
No announcement yet.

YDKSAB stop messaging me,stop harassing me stop threatening me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I seriously hope that no one in this thread is over 18 years of age. If you are, you really need to evaluate where you are in life.

Comment

• Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
      I seriously hope that no one in this thread is over 18 years of age. If you are, you really need to evaluate where you are in life.
      Says the guy who sits at a screen all day googling iphone/android comparisons. I enjoyed the thread now fuck off

Comment

• Wtf is this ****?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Wtf is this ****?
          Great thread. YDKSAB admitted he got owned

Comment

• Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
            I just got PM'd by two people telling me that Larryx bragged about raping 20 men in prison.

What kind of sick fuck........jesus christ.
            But he won't **** a woman in the azz. Must be Memphis ways. Rape a man, get grossed out by **** sex with women.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              This faggot things he's hard and street, now he's snitching like the punk ass bitch that he is... I swear this dude would get fucked up for real on the streets.
              The only street he's on is the one on ****ville

Comment

• Seriously though, what is the deal with this guy? I'm 98% sure it is vegan101 but he has been harassing myself and apparently (as evidenced by this thread) a rather large number of posters who hold views he sees as "anti-pac." Making a new alt on here every few days, sending unsolicited racial/baiting garbage to our inboxes hoping we respond so he can report. I got a two week ban here and he is on ESB (where he also gets banned daily) writing on my wall over there with like 4 different alts. Damn someone teach the kid a hobby so he leaves me, larry, kev, wess, bozz, and whoever else he has been harassing alone.

Comment

• rapists go to hell

Comment

• big time suicide watch on vegan today...either that or he has to be at least one of these alts shitting up NSB

Comment

• Stop crying you ho

Comment

Working...
                      X