Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanes says he signed the Lara contract and will fight in the Pac undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And as Dok said earlier Lara doesn't seem too interested in Vanes either.....

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      yeah there is no reward for beating vanes. maybe just to shut up vanes. but hight risk no reward.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Molina is gonna fight some bum on the 17th, how do you go from Kirkland to a no-namer? GBP needs to hop off Canelo and help their other fighters. They got all the top LMWs and aren't matching them up properly.
        Give the guy a break man, he needs some W's bro. Look at his resume.
        All I'm saying is I found it odd..... Lara can talk about every other fighter under the sun even if they don't bring up his name..... But the one man that does say his name and you hear nothing.... Maybe it's just me
        Well damn, I guess he must be scared of the always dangerous Rosado then.

Btw Trout also called out Lara a while back. Would you rather chase Trout or Rosado? Do the math.
        Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 08-13-2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Lara needs to take this, at least it would be a good step up from his last opponent. He needs to stay busy if no one is giving him a shot, better yet, needs to stay busy against the guys WHO ARE giving him a shot to improve his record.

Comment

That's nothing new. They said that the minute the purse bid was announced. DeCubas said he was gonna talk to Haymon and try to get a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
              yeah there is no reward for beating vanes. maybe just to shut up vanes. but hight risk no reward.
              Pac undercard>Showtime

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
                It's an eliminator for Canelo's belt. The WBC won't enforce the mandatory but that would put Lara on the map.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Well damn, I guess he must be scared of the always dangerous Rosado then.

Btw Trout also called out Lara a while back. Would you rather chase Trout or Rosado? Do the math.
                  Haymon fighter vs Haymon fighter...... When's the last time that happened???

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Give the guy a break man, he needs some W's bro. Look at his resume.
                    Molina set the standard and to see him fall off like that is a hundred face palms lol.

Comment

LOL I will believe this when they in the ring. It will be oh so nice though to watch Lara beat the living piss out of Vanes the bigmouth coward.

War Lara!

Comment

Working...
                      X